Trip to India

Roli Divedi the only daughter of Jamanlal Divedi & Meena Divedi was talking to her father.

The open hair was showing she did coloring & perming recently..

There was no sticker or sindoor in the middle of her eyebrows..

Her eyebrows were well shaped by threading..

Her eyes were showing her 'Dont care' mentality.

The sharp nose were not having nose ring.

Pink color shining lips showed she has put pink color lipstip with glitter

Her pinky cheeks showed she did mild make up on her cheeks too

Roli's neck was having small platinum chain.

She was wearing sleeveless tops and knee length skirt.

Her Right hand was having platinum bracelet while left hand was having a fancy watch.

Her smooth and shining hands & legs were showing she took additional care in maintaining her beauty.  Also confirmed her as regular visitor to beauty parlour.

She was wearing high heels slippers

Roli: Oh Dad! Please tell me what you wish me to do.

Jamanlal: Roli, We shifted to US as soon as I finished my studies and after getting my job here.  After marriage i bring your mother too here.  You were born here only.

Roli: Ok.  SO what are you trying to say by this.

Jamanlal: You are here only since birth.  We have not even visited our village.  Now it went so many years.  I wish we go to India this year.

Roli: Oh Dad!  See my friends are all here.  I will be getting bored if i come there leaving all of them.

Jamanlal: ROli, it is just matter of few days.  Again we will be getting back.  So what is there to worry.

Roli: Oh No!  I heard about India.  It is crowded, polluted, congested place.  I dont feel like even going there.

Jamanlal: Roli, You are talking about cities whereas our village will not be like that.  You can enjoy different life there.  Calm & peaceful.

Roli: Oh really!  

Jamanlal: Yes.  You come with me.  I am sure you like it.  Wont you do this also for your father.

Roli: Dad!  I can do anything for you.

Jamanlal to himself: Hmmm..  I am in that belief only and taking step..

Roli: Dad!  what you said?

Jamanlal: Nothing ROli..  Just pack your clothes we are leaving to India tonight.

Roli: Ok.  As you wish.

Roli went to her room to pack her clothes..

Meena went to Jamanlal.

Meena: Whether she will accept after going there?  I fear for that.

Jamanlal: Meena, Lets go there.  Without trying we cant decide anything now.  

Meena: I feel like you are taking risks.

Jamanlal: May be.  But we got no other option other than that now.  

Meena: What if she dont cooperate for our plan?

Jamanlal: We need to make her accept.  I cant see her growing in this culture any more and getting married to some American.

Meena was worried.

Jamanalal, Meena & ROli packed thier clothes and started their journey from US to India.

Roli was not knowing the trip is going to turn her life completely...