Secret arrangements

Roli got up by evening.

Gauri gave tea to drink.

Jamanlal: Roli, you do onething you go to temple with Swathi & come.

Roli: Temple!  What can i do going there?

Jamanlal: ROli, what someone do in the temple?  Pray to god & come back.

Roli: Ok Ok.  Swathi lets go.

Roli & Swathi went to temple...

Jamanlal talked to his mother now.

Gauri: jamanlal, you have brought up completely like US citizen & not like Indian girl.

Jamanlal: maaji, i did not do such purposefully.  But see her friends everyone is almost US citizen and we got no Indian friends too in our city.  The only Indian people she know is myself & meena only.  That is why.

Gauri: Still is it not your responsibility to teach her.

Jamanlal: I tried maaji.  But we were unable to in that situation.  That is why i decided to do this.

Gauri: I do understand.

Jamanlal: When they are coming here to see her!

Gauri: I told them to come tomorrow as i thought you all coming today only & need to take rest.

Jamanlal: Maaji we need to handle Roli diplomatically in this.  DOnt tell anything now itself.  That is why i sent her to temple so that we can talk about this.  

Gauri: What do you mean?  What can we hide from her in this?

Jamanlal: I mean, we wont tell her that they have come for talking about her alliance.  We will tell her they have come to see us as we were out of station.  First let us get their consent.  Then we will talk to ROli slowly.

Gauri: Jamanlal, you mean she wont agree.

Jamanlal: of course maaji. First she was not ready to come to india for holidays.  Then this arrangement is something far from her idea.  So we need to approch slowly.  I fear what if she deny to come in front of them if we tell the truth to her.

Gauri: Hmmm.. I pray that everything goes well...

Roli & Swathi reached the temple.

Swathi prayed to God joining her hands..

ROli was not used to go to temple as they got no temple near their residing city in US.

ROli looked at Swathi in wonder.

Swathi: Roli, Join your hands like this and pray to God whatever you wish to have.

Roli: Come on Swathi.  You mean we will get whatever we wish by joining hands like this.  

Swathi: It is just a belief Roli.

Roli: But i dont have such belief Swathi.  

Swathi: Ok Roli.  As you wish..

Roli: Hmm Thanks for understanding Swathi.

Swathi: Roli, i will come around the temple.  WIll you?

Roli: Swathi, i am not coming.  Already i am finding difficult in walking wearing this strange dress...

Swathi smiled and started going around the temple.

Roli just moved from there and was looking around here & there.

Roli eyes widenened...

Roli: Hi dude!  wait..

He stopped from further moving hearing her voice.

ROli rushed towards him.

Roli: GOod that you stopped atleast now.  Otherwise i cant run with this strange dress you know.

He looked at Roli from head to toe now in Indian traditional dress.

Roli looked at him with a smile..

Roli: What are you looking like this?  I know you wonder seeing me in this strange Indian dress right.  

He did not reply.

Roli: You know my grand ma compelled me to wear this and you know she applied so much oil in my hair and see wasted all my perming hair..  

He was looking at her without replying anything...

ROli: Am i looking good in all these?  My grandma is telling i am good in this.  But you know i never used to all these I feel strange.

She express her unhappiness on her face.

At that moment...

Swathi called ROli..

Swathi:  ROli... ROli.. Where are you?

Roli: Coming swathi...

She replied Swathi and turned towards him.

Roli: Dude!  Just thought of talking to you as you are the first known person to me in this village even before my grand ma.  Thats why.  

She said with a smile...

He remained unchanged...

Roli: Ok bye dude.  Will meet later..

Roli swiftly kissed on his cheeks and rushed towards Swathi...