Wedding night

Roli was feeling the situations awkward.

Roli was not interested in any of these.  

For her marriage itself is something she faced unexpected.  

Her mind was not ready to accept him as her husband and start her married life.

Siddhant was looked into Roli's expressions.

He understood her mind very well.

Siddhant was looking into her confused eyes.

He sat in the chair.

She sat opposite to him.

Roli: Hi Dude whats your name?

She checked in the mehendi.

Roli: Yes Siddhant.  

Sid: ROli, here wife dont call husband by name.

Roli: Then how we can call.

Sid: Think how your mother call your father..

Roli: I have never seen my mother calling my father.  She just start the conversation just like that or most of the times only reply when my father talk something.

SId: You do the same.

Roli: Hi dont be silly!  I talk so much and i cant wait for you to talk you know.  you are very silent and if i wait for you to talk then i can never talk in my life.

Siddhant laughed.

Roli: You are laughing!  Did i pass any joke or what?  I am telling the reality.  I am telling the fact.  Ok come back to the point.  Then how can i call you.

SId: I dont know that.  But dont call by name as elders will not agree to do so.

Roli: Is it!  That was not known to me and not even told earlier.  Then shall i call you by name when we are alone and remain silent in front of others.

Sid: Hmmm.  Your wish.

Roli: Siddhant are you aware this marriage is going to happen.

Siddhant smiled.

SId; Yes I am aware.  I agreed then only they fixed our marriage.

Roli: Is it!  You know they fixed my marriage and then later they told me.  WHen i came to India i was not knowing anything you know.

Sid: Roli, this means you dont like this marriage & me.

Roli: Not exactly.  I like you dude.  You are good guy.  We did met earlier to their decision itself right.  But this marriage is something which i had never planned to happen now.

SId: WHy Roli?  You love anyone else or something like that?

Roli: Not that too.  Yes i wish to marry the one i love.  You know my friends go on dating with their boy friends.  I too was called for a date by few.  But i never go with any of them.  I used to tell them that i will love someone and have dating only with him.