Chapter 13 ~ Dealing

Yay! Another chapter! But what will this chapter hold? Well, you just have to read on. I'm not spoiling it. I don't know when this is coming out but I've been analyzing the Joker trailer for Persona 5 Royal (my boi can dance lol) and also the PV#3. I still have zero clue about it. But I do have theories that can wait for the end of this chapter. So instead of sitting reading my notes, let's get to the chapter!

Akano's POV

I managed to sneak Morgana in here but he wouldn't shut up. Sojiro found out and was pissed off that I bought a cat here but until I told him the sob story, he let him stay. Heck, the old man gave this cat a plate of pasta and even wanted to name him. Heh, that softy. "Looks like the chief likes me better than you." Very funny, Morgana. To be honest, I don't care. "... Lady Akano? I overheard the story you told Ryuji... your past seems hard to look on since you didn't go into much detail. I'm different though. I can't recall anything before I was captured by Kamoshida. I think the Metaverse's distortions made me lose both my memories and my true form." Morgana... "Is that form human...?" My question was shut down by his words full of confidence. The reason he did state is true, how can he talk? If Morgana was a cat then he won't be able to talk. "There's no doubt that the distortions were what caused me to lose my real self. I'm sure that once they're purged, I'll finally be able to get that self back. And I have a pretty good idea on how to do it too. That's why I was in the castle in the first place." After that, he begins to nibble on the food. I can't believe I'm hearing a cat talk. This is one of many things I want to witness. Maybe being a magical girl will make it possible for me to see the things I want to see.

Holy shit, Morgana licked it clean. Must be a neat freak. "Let me make myself clear: your taking care of me won't be for nothing. It'll be give and take. Due to my knowledgeable and dexterous nature, I have a lot of intel on infiltration tools." Like lock picks and shit? But I can unlock shit with with a bobby pin. Then again, I don't own any. I usually steal from Akari. "Explain." The moment I said that, Morgana insisted that we strike a deal. The deal is that I take care of him and he teaches me how to make shit. Fair trade, I can deal with that. "It's a deal, Morgana!" his approval made my smile grew larger.

Morgana seems rather happy

Back to the interrogation room...

"Skillful infiltrations and escapes to all manner of places... there's even the possibility that you used special tools and had someone who manufactured them... answer me!"

Would you believe me it was a cat?

Back to the past...

I am thou, thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion 

that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Magician Persona, 
I have obtained the winds of blessing that

shall lead to freedom and new power...

Infiltration Tools= Allows you to craft basic infiltration tools

Oh wait, I have to write in that journal. Um, should I include the Shiho thing? Eh, rather not. Kenny will find out soon anyway.

4/15

Another day and I became closer to Ann. I also have a cat! His name is Morgana but I call him Mona for short. Don't you dare try and pet him without my permission! He's my cat, not yours.

That will piss him off. "Mona, turn around. I'm gonna change into my nightie." With that, he did so and I got into my pajamas, doing my usual routine as my phone buzzes. "Yo, you can look now. I'm gonna answer my cell." I turned my phone on as it shows Ann's name. Morgana looks on my phone as well.