007: joseph joestar.

"I'll take you

"I'll take you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Never thought i'd see the day you actually go on a date" Lisa Lisa smirked, applying the neutral lipstick on your plump lips. You were dressed neatly for a date; in your favorite clothing accompanied by your favorite pair of footwear. "Who's the lucky guy anyway?" She asked seemingly curious. Lisa Lisa was like a mother figure to you, she took you in after your parents' abandonment and after seeing your hamon potential, she chose to help you develop it into your own ability. There you met Ceasar Zeppeli, and then Joseph Joestar.

"His name is Matteo, I met him in a gelato parlor!" You blushed, placing the earrings in your ears and standing up with a wide smile. You were proud of your appearance and thankful that Lisa Lisa helped you.

"Well tell me how it goes.. be careful!" She grinned watching you go. It was 7pm, beautiful lights adorned the streets, and the people talked amongst themselves inside and outside the restaurant. You puckered your lips, and took a seat in a nearby bench to wait for Matteo who hadn't shown up first like he said he'd do. You weren't going to lie, and say you weren't worried in the slightest.

Eventually, 5 minutes turned into 10, 10 into 30, and 30 into 50. An hour into two hours, and two into three. You had just gotten ditched. You were disappointed beyond belief, this man had the decency to leave you like this? It made your eyes tear up, and tears began to stream when rain began to pour down. Could life get any worse?

BEEP!

And of course, your friends have to see you humiliated, wet, and broken with your make up running down your face hideously. You hid your face from Joseph, and watched as he quickly parked on the side, "[Y/N]!!?" He yelled; running to your aid. He pulled you into the car and sighed softly upon your tear stained face.

"Come, i'll take you" He said comfortingly, you told him about Matteo ditching you and Joseph swore that if he saw him then he'd make sure he regretted leaving you in the rain. Then, there was silence.

"Just know if I had been in his shoes, I wouldn't have left you— you're far too precious" He smiled, your heart sped up and your eyes became watery again. "Oh!? Are you crying!? Did I hurt you!? I'm so sorry!" He panicked, you hugged his arm and refused to let go. Though, he couldn't complain. Joseph had fallen deeply in love with you since the day he saw you, and having you like this was utter euphoric.

"Hey Joseph.." You muttered, looking down at your lap nervously; "Will you go on a date with me?". You turned to look at the brit, and watched as his face entirely lit up.

"Yeah!" He yells, "Where to?".

"Not right now, when I look decent!" You laughed but Joseph didn't. He pulled out a tissue and cleaned your face gently while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Up for some food? we can eat it in the car" He smiled politely, you nodded and then reached over to peck his lips slowly. Perhaps, it was a good thing that Matteo hadn't shown up or else you would've never married the man you ended up loving.