009: risotto nero.

"Would you stop that?"

NSFW.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

You and Risotto never spent much time together mostly because of the work both of you did. He was your capo, and an assassin. You worked under passione with him as your boss and most of the time, you were sent away to do missions that kept you in new locations for weeks. Today, you two had finally had the chance to meet up and like always, he was busy which is why you currently sat with Formaggio. He was speaking his mind, and venting about how Ghiacco yells about literally nothing. Today, it was how women don't have boners but men do. Odd, but not unusual. However, in the midst of your conversation, your eyes narrowed towards Risotto who was doing paperwork. You had a lollipop in your mouth and when he looked over at you. You swirled your tongue around as if it was his cock.

Eventually he had enough, and muttered; "Would you stop that!?" to you but you refused to listen.

"Literally what the fuck?" Ghiacco said with evident disgust, "you're looking at the boss and swirling your tongue like a whore while we're speaking to you— you're so gross and rude!" He yelled causing a fiery red color to erupt through your pale cheeks.

"Hey! Respect the hustle, you gotta do what you gotta do!" Formaggio smirked, nodding approvingly at you while leaning back with his arms outstretched.

"[Y/N], come with me." Risotto finally said, Formaggio whistled and winked at you with even more approval. You held onto the Risotto's arm and accompanied him into his room with a knowing smile.

"Mind explaining your actions?" He questioned through a gruff voice.

"Aw come on! We haven't spent much time together, or even seen each other at all. You really don't expect me to come back with the need for attention from my boyfriend?" You asked, pouting. He gave you a rare smile, and pulled you closer by your waist. He ran his hand through your side, and leaned in to kiss you softly.

Then he pulled away, "Well.. might as well put your tongue to good use, no?" That was enough to get you on your knees with your hands undoing his belt desperately. I mean when you're boyfriend looks like Risotto, and has an amazing body that's barely covered— would you have waited? Yeah I don't think so. Nevertheless, soon you were swirling your tongue around the mushroom tip of his cock and delightfully enjoyed the taste of his precum. Slight groans elicited from his mouth as he pushed you to take him in. So you did. You took him all the way in till he was hitting the back of your throat, and didn't stop because that's not what you wanted to do.

"Fuck!" Risotto spat, "I'm gonna cum.. do that thing with your tongue". You smirked mentally, and flickered your tongue against his slit. Your small hand rubbing his sensitive skin rhythmically. He eventually came in your mouth, and pulled you up onto his desk. As things were getting heated, and he finally pushed away your undergarments to slide inside your warmth. There was a sudden knock.

"Boss, we just got word from Passione that the boss needs [Y/N] to do an important mission" It was Proscuitto, and you almost yelled at the cockblock out of sheer frustration. Risotto ignored him, and pushed inside you causing a loud moan to leave your lips.

"At least say you're busy or something! Fucking gross! I cant believe they're fucking and ignoring the Boss' direct orders! Seriously! How irresponsible! I hate this house!!" Ghiacco yelled loudly.

"Shut up, they haven't spent much time together so I expected much from a couple" Proscuitto said, his footsteps fading away; as they talked, Risotto had been going absolutely crazy on your intimate part. He pushed, and pushed even when you were practically yelling at him to slow down but you didn't want him too. You cried, and clawed at his back with so much need for him. Risotto smirked, and watched your face contort with pleasure.

"Is that enough, baby?" He teased, "Want my attention!?" He grumbled, sliding his hand down to tease your already abused clit. You could literally feel your heartbeat on your clitoris from his nonstop torture. It only made you yell out his name not caring if the rest of the Squadra could hear you.

"God damn, is he fucking killing her?!" Melone snickered earning a few laughs from the squad but that didn't matter. What mattered was the way he finally released inside you, and gave you the satisfaction to do the same.

"I love you" You whispered tiredly, he kissed your neck and pulled away with an exhausted sigh.

"Me more, amore. Which brings me to this—" Risotto said, sliding his hand behind you and pulling out a velvet box from his discarded jacket.

"Marry me?" He murmured earning a loud yes, and thousands of kisses.