I cant...

Giant tears ran down my face and ran off as I ran as fast as I could.

Please be ok...

The thought of the note made me cry more and run faster. I dont know how my legs went so fast but it was pure adrenaline.

I finally made it to the hospital as I gasped for air. I ran in and begged the reception to let me see my mom.

After begging and pleading mom's doctor eventually noticed.

"Izuku you can come with me" he said in a calm tone.

I followed him hastily

Please be ok

He led me to Mom's room where she was all hooked up on life support. I ran to her bed side. She was hardly conscious

"Mom!! Are you ok??"
"Izuku... *cough* i- I'm sorry..."
"Mom please dont..."
"I never... meant to..."
"Mom... Please... you're the last good thing... I have..."
"Just know... *cough* I...love you.."
"Please don't do this... I love you too much..."
"I....love...you, Izuku..."

The machines beeped and beeped. Suddenly they were silent, and next, the line went flat. My whole body went pale.

"MOM!! NO PLEASE!!!" I sobbed between words " PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! MOM I LOVE YOU! PLEASE MOM NO!"

The doctor entered the room along with a few nurses. "Izuku I need you to come with me right now."

"NO I WONT LEAVE HER! SHE'S NOT GONNA DIE! PLEASE!" I sobbed at him. "Izuku come with me. Now is not the time to be difficult." I tried to speak but the only thing that came out were loud sobs

A few nurses calmly walked over to me and grabbed my arms. I let out loud sobs in disapproval. I struggled as much as could to make them let go but they managed to drag me out if the room. They shut the door and locked it.
"NO! Please!! Mom I love you! Dont leave me!!!" I sobbed loudly to my self.

I retreated to the bench that sat next to her door. I sat there and cried for hours. Eventually falling asleep with a tear stained face and a drippy nose.

Hello readers! Sorry for the tiny hiatus. Some things happened and I lost my phone for a while but now  back! Next part will be out by Wednesday the 25th! See you then!

3 years later
wow. I was really short on ideas. how did anybody genuinely enjoy this story.