Ch. 19 Final Part

(⚠ Kinda heavy language ⚠)

Shigaraki began counting down.

"5...4...3...2-"

Suddenly my father was gone. He was swept up by a cloud of red feathers.

I paused, did the TV glitch? What were those feathers... the villains look confused as they squeezed the trigger and shot the ground.

I was stunned. A voice came from the distance.

"I suppose... This would be a good time to live up to what I'm known for..."

Huge red wings blocked the sun in the sky, showing us only a silhouette.

"Today was supposed to be my day off...  But as I was given 5 seconds, I figured I needed to." The hero complained as he pouted to the ground.

A wave of relief brought me to the floor.

"The man that's too fast..." He said as he floated to the ground, revealing his identity.

There stood between the villains and the police, Hawks #2 hero, right next to Endeavor.

"Shit..." Shigaraki mouthed under his breath.

He paused for a moment and thought before he shouted;

"BAIL."

The whole group jerked away but then were stopped.

"Not so fast, you guys never learn." Hawks said surrounding and trapping the villains with an aggressive cloud of red feathers.

He turned to the police.

"I'll get them to the station." He said while sweeping the villains up and flying them to the police station.

He had a sly look, but this look quickly disappeared as the villains disappeared one bye one, leaving shigaraki for last.

"You really thought we wouldn't have any escape plan?" The police lunged to stop them. "Ignorant heroes. This won't be the last you see of us." He snarled as he disappeared into a large black and purple portal.

They fell to the ground with no success, and hawks lowered my father to the ground.

"Are you ok sir?" The winged man said as he untied my father.

As soon as he could move on his own he jumped up and grabbed the ıňċяєԀıɞʟʏ ѧţţяѧċţıνє hero by his shoulders.

Shaking him, he said not so calmly; "Take me to my son! I need to see my son!!!"

"Sir we need to make sure you are OK first." He tried to reason with the frantic victim.

"I'm fine! I need to see my son!"

Hawks glanced over to the crowd of people and heroes that gathered.

"Who is your son?" He said as his eyes came back to my father

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°time skip°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(3rd person POV)

Deku's father stood far from him apon seeing his son he fell to the ground in tears, while Deku had no emotion.

"Izuku! I'm so sorry! I couldn't stop them! They took me by force! Come here! Give me a hug!"

Deku stood there, he didn't move.

"I know..." He said pushing his gaze to the ground instead of his father.

"You know...what? Izuku?"

"I know that it was you. It was you that sat on the couch without a care when mom needed you." He snapped at his father.