say your last good-byes.

The machines screeched with horrible high pitched beeps as I sobbed at the bed side.

"Say your last good-byes."

The sound of the echoing voice from the doctor rang in my ears and hurt so bad.

"She won't be here much longer"

The machines went flat.

"MOM! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"I...zu....ku..."

Was the last thing she pushed out before I was pushed away.

"CLEAR"

The doctor shouted.

Suddenly there was a loud noise and a bright light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MOM!"
I woke up screaming.

Startled, She replied. "Y-yes izuku? Are you ok?"

Without realizing it I jump out of bed and ran to hug her. Holding her as tight as I could, I mumbled a muffled sentence. "I thought I lost you... The doctors..  The noises..."

Tears ran down my face. I released my self from her.

"I- I have to go to the bathroom" I mumbled. My bag sat in the corner of my room. I walked over to it and went through it.

I found the small blade I hid inside. I grabbed it and hid it in my palm.

"I'll be right back"

"Ok Izuku. I love you."

I quietly walked into the bathroom. And locked the door.

I unwrapped my arm from the bandages. thin pink scars ran across my arm.

I pulled out the blade and held it to my arm.

Pushing the blade against my skin I heard coughing coming from outside.

Its nothing. She's getting better. Just a side affect.

The coughing intensified and my heart began filling with dread.

It kept going till it suddenly stopped with a gagging noise. I put the blade down and hid it.

I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Mom? a-are you ok?"

She had passed out. I tried to shake her awake. Her arms were cold.

"Mom! Wake up!"

The nurse walked in.

"What's going on?" the nurse mumbled looking up. Her face filled with dread.

"Izuku go find her doctor."

"Wha-"

"NOW."

I ran out. I saw the doctor coming towards my room.

"Help! Mom is- she needs help! Please"
I tried to speak but it was difficult being so flustered.

"Woah slow down. What's going on?"

"I... I think she's leaving!" I managed to spit out. Suddenly his face filled with panic and realization. He then sprinted to the room and left me stumbling after him.

he had slammed the door behind him locking it to keep me out. I pounded on the door
"Mom! Mom please! Don't die!"

I was left curled up in a ball next to the door. Sobbing my self to sleep.

I woke up with an arm around me.
Todoroki was sitting next to me also asleep.

I heard the doctor inside the room still. Suddenly the door opened and mom was on a stretcher

When did that happen?

Todoroki woke up.

"Midoriya? Are you ok?"

He asked staring at me.

"No..." I said watching the nurses bring my mom back to her room.

The doctor appeared and walked towards me.

"Izuku we need to talk."
My stomach filled with dread at his tone.
"Yea... sure..."

I stood up and walked over to him.

"I'll be right back" I said to Todoroki he nodded gently.

I turned to the doctor.

"This isn't what you want to hear but... Your mother dosent have much longer. There are surgeries we could do but they would only increase her chance of survival by 14%. And there's even more risk in putting her under the knife. Besides it would cost a fortune."

My face went blank. No emotion. I wanted to throw up.

"I think its best that you go say your last good bye now... While you still can."

I began sobbing. I couldn't stop the thought of losing her...

I fell to the ground. Everything was a blur. I stoped crying. I couldn't do anything. 

My last goodbye?

Suddenly everything went dark. Completely dark....

Long time no see readers...  Sorry again! Last weekend I was positive I posted the part but I guess not. Any ways. Stay tuned for the next part because things are about to get exiting. I think. Any ways. Bye for now!