why....

HOLY CRAP. I just checked my reads for this story and HOLY CRAP! Its got 170 reads and I've gained several more followers so thank you all so much!!! Also, I'm sorry I realized its Thursday, and as you know, I'm in school so home work kinda got in the way. Anyways, thank you for your patience, and enjoy the chapter!

3 years later again-
HAH oh just you wait past crow, it gets a few more reads than that.

-

I woke up, my face stiff and dry. I was dazed and confused. I felt a liquid drip down my arm.

The cuts...

Another tear rolled down my cheek as I realized where I was. I wasn't in the hospital anymore. I was laying on the couch under a blanket in my house. I sat up and looked around I saw an envelope on the kitchen counter.

I sat up and stared into nothing. A few moments later I stood up, my back ached and my legs were sore. I stood up and walked over to the envelope.

I grabbed it and walked back to the couch. As I moved my arms I felt the scabs catch the fibers of my hoodie. It hurt but there were no bandaids I could use. I opened the envelope and read it.

"My dearest Izuku

I am so sorry about all that has happened. Your father, the school, me, and just life in general. I'm sorry for giving you such a fright. You have no reason to worry though. You are tough.

I had my doctor take you home after things calmed down. He saw your arm.
I know things are tough right now but it will get better.

I am being moved to a different hospital where they will be able to take better care of me. I wish I could see you. I am doing better now and have been coughing less.

I'm sorry I'm being moved so suddenly. After the big scare I caused they decided they would put me in better hands.

If you want you can write me back at 874 Violet Street Hospital. But I understand if you don't want to.
I'm very sorry Izuku.

Love,
-Mom

There were small wet spots from tears on the paper.
...mom
I wiped away the tears and put the paper down. Suddenly I heard stomps coming from the front door. Assuming it was dad I quickly grabbed the paper and ran to my room.

The front door unlocked and he stomped in. I heard mumbling coming from outside my door as I quietly locked my door and hid in my closet. The doorknob jiggled.

"Damn it. I'm gonna fucking kill him."

I flinched and held my breath. I was completely still until I was startled by a loud crash at the door. He was trying to break through the door. A few more loud noises and the door came down with a bang letting my father in.

Hello readers! Thank you again for 170 reads! All new coming readers are very welcome! Also, sorry again for the delayed chapter! Hopefully the next chapter will be out on Wednesday this time. Anyways, see you then!