Twice...?

Loud beeping and yelling woke me from my state of unconsciousness.

My arm ached.

nice going.

My head was pounding.

You messed it up.

I could barley see anything

Your a failure

The bed I was on hurt me

Can't even die right.

The doctors were rushing. Pushing the bed along with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was suddenly awoken by my self.

A dream?

I moved my arm and froze. I couldn't move with the pain it was too much...
Moments later i was interrupted by the TV

"This just in, villains discovered keeping innocent civilian hostage."

I looked at the TV.

"Hisashi Midoriya is this poor victims name." The reporter continued "Police are concerned knowing the fact that this civilian was causing domestic violence towards who he says is his son."

"Please! I have no idea what's been going on! I was just on my way home to my son and wife after having a work trip. I haven't seen them in so long... They were using their quirks...they shot me with something... I couldn't use my quirk... Please... I want to see my son." He said desperately.

"The police have found the crooks that are responsible for this but were unfortunately not able to arrest them. We know they respond to the villain names 'Twice' and 'Shigaraki' if you have any information on these villains, contact the police imeadiatly." The reporter finished.

I sat there in shock.
Twice?!

I quickly pulled out my note books and flipped through to find my villain part. I found the page for the villain called 'Twice' and read it. My face, left in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!! 😊 sorry this part was late. I haven't been feeling great for a while so I've been focusing on that. There is probably going to be a side part at some point for Inko's funeral as the plot is beginning to roll out so it won't interrupt our story. Any ways, I must leaf now. Bye bye!

Rip mama Inko. 😔❤