m-mom!?

Previously on fake smiles

The door slowly creaked open.

"M-mom?!"

She stumbled in as Todoroki tried to help her keep her balance and I cursed my self for not being able to help.

"I-izuku -I" she was interrupted by a cough.

"M-mom!"

"D-don't worry about me... I..I wanted to talk to you..."

"Uh okay.. Uhm, Todoroki, would you mind giving us a minute?"

"Yea sure.. Should I just wait out side?" He quietly asked

"Yea sure.." I whispered

He walked out and closed the door behind him

"What happened Izuku?" Mom asked

"W-what do you mean?" I responded.

"With your head? The bandages?"

"It- it was- he...  I don't know...he was.. I couldn't.."

I couldn't get words out. I was choaked up and had tears running down my face. I didn't want her to know. There was to much stress on her all ready.

"Y-your father?"

Through massive tears I gently nodded my head

"I-im so sorry Izuku..." She walked towards me and began to cry. Her arms wrapped around me

"The police will hear about this... your father will pay..."

Mom and I sat there for what felt like hours it must have been because moments later Todoroki knocked on the door.

"Midoriya, I have to head home. I'll see you next week at school if you can come. I'll see you later."

I felt kind of bad but I knew he wouldn't be too upset.

Later the doctor opened the door.

"Ms. Midoriya you need to go back to your room. Its getting late. You need to rest."

"Uh.. ok. ill see you tomorrow Izuku.. I love you. Good night. "

She walked out  and I couldn't stop the tears from covering my face. I was all alone. No one to talk to.

Your worthless...

No one to talk me out of it..

Just do it...

The ability to make it quick.

No one would notice...

But mom...

No one will care

I couldn't do that to her...

She hates you the most...

I lost my self in thought, blankly staring out the window I watched as it got darker, and darker, and darker, until it all went dark.

Hello readers! Sorry I'm posting this so late! I forgot about it for a while and have been focused on life right now. But the next part will be out by next weekend! Also, thank you so much for 1.63K reads!

UwU

~Author ❤❤❤