go away...

Previously on fake smiles
I flinched and held my breath. I was completely still until I was startled by a loud crash at the door. He was trying to break through the door. A few more loud noises and the door came down with a bang letting my father in.

uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuw

I was terrified. It was all a blur. I didn't know what was going to happen.
Go away...
Go away...
I peered through a small crack in the door. He threw my sheets on the floor along with everything else in my room. He mumbled words of hatred. He looked as if he were searching for something.
My room was a disaster and he'd searched everywhere. Except... the closet.

He slowly stomped towards the closet. I jumped with every step. I slowly tried to hide my self in the clothes but it was no use. He grabbed the handle and quickly opened the door. At first glance he didn't see me.

"Izu...uuuku"

I was silent, terrified out of my mind.

"Izuuuu...kuuuuuuu" he chanted.

He began moving clothes around while chanting my name with a terrifying tone.

"Izuuuu..kuuuuu"

He began to move clothes from where I was hiding.

"Izuuuu...kuuuuu"

One shirt later revealed my terrified face. I looked up at him.

"Ohhh... Therrrree *hic* youuu..
Arrreee...."

He smiled creepily. I winced as his breath trailed its way around me. He was definitely drunk.

"I thought youuuu *hic*...raaaannnnn ..awayyyyy"
He chuckled.
His hand creeped toward my head.

"Whyyyyyy...*hic*...sooooo...ssscared"

He plopped his hand down on the top of my head. I felt his grip tighten. He started pulling my hair.

"goddd....*hic*..youre such..a...*hic*...
ba..by...*

He pulled harder I let out a cry. Suddenly the pulling intensified. He pulled me out if the closet by my hair.

"Liiisten...herrreee..youuu..little...
bitchhh..."

He put his face close to mine. His horid breath made me gag.

"Yourreee..gonnnaa..dooo...whaat...i
..want..whenn..I...wannt"

"Wh-what?" I squeaked

"Youuuu hearrrddd meeeee"

"N-no."

"Whaat?"

"I...I said no."

He backed away and started to laugh.
It started as a chuckle and eventually turned into a terrifying laugh.

"Ha ha... What? You think... you can just... say...no?" He laughed "you little fucker... I brought you into this world... I can take you right back out."

He lunged at me and grabbed my arm.

"You...idiot..." he huffed.

He squeezed my arm tight. I couldn't feel my fingers. My eyes were filled with terror as he began to pull me to the ground.

"Youre a disgrace..."

Those were the last words I heard before he threw me by my arm into my bed side table with all his strength. My head hit the corner of the table. A warm liquid trailed down my forehead. Then, every thing went dark.

UwU! Hello again readers! Thank you so much for reading my story! If you have any ideas for where I could take this story, feel free to leave a comment! the next part will be out by Wednesday! Bye for now friends!

(520 words!)

//r-pe mention
hello loves! author here from like 2 years after I actually wrote this.

I saw some comments worrying about  refrences to r-pe and thinking izuku was r-ped by his dad. I'm here to tell you that that is not the case! my apologies if it sounded that way. had there been any implications of r-pe I would have put a warning.

anyways I hope your doing well, happy reading! >:3