13.5: Forever loved.

(This also includes a little tododeku fluff so just prepare for that.)
(Third person POV)

The rain clouds dripped and darkened the sky and perfectly matched the morale of the family. Izuku lay motionless on the hospital bed.

"She's really gone." Izuku mumbled.

"Its gonna be ok. Im here for you Mid- Izuku." Todoroki said comforting Izuku the best he could.

A tear rolled down Izuku's face. He sat up next to Todoroki who sad on the bedside holding in his secret feelings for the green haired boy.

"I can't do this Shoto." Izuku said as he buried his face in the pink cheeked teen.

Shoto wrapped his arms around Izuku and held him close.

"Its going to be ok Izu" he mumbled.

The doctor walked in.

"Izuku are you doing alright? Your moms memorial service starts in 25 minutes. Do you want to go?"

The green haired boy looked up.

"Yea... I want to go..."

"Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku looked blankly at his mothers body. She was still, peaceful, calm. As if she were just asleep.

Shoto stood beside Izuku and held him close. The service had ended and nearly everyone was gone.

Izuku leaned over his mother and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good bye... Mom... You will be... Forever loved..." Izuku said, choked up.

Shoto wanted to speak but had nothing to say.

"Shoto... I'm cold. Can we go back to your house? I don't want to go back to the hospital..."

"Of course. Here switch sides. Your on my cold side anyway."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku lay on the couch, cuddled up in blankets watching the tv in Shoto's living room.

Shoto sat next to Izuku.
"I know things are tough for you right now..." They made eye contact. "I just want you to know im here for you."

Izuku looked at him. Tears welled up in Izuku's eyes as he leaned into Shoto. He hugged the sad boy.

"It'll be alright."
Shoto whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know I'm in trouble...  I don't even have any excuse for why this part is so late. I just had trouble finding the motivation to write... I hope you guys can forgive me... ;-;
For those tododeku shipers your welcome. This was my first time writing fluff so I hope its not super cringe. Any way I'll do my best to have the net part out by next sunday. Have a good week! 😊

~Author