2- Love you (Lemon)

Lemons are describing sexual activity for those who don't know. If you feel uncomfortable, wait for the next chapter. Kill me for deciding to write this, please. I feel so uncomfortable while writing this.

"Alright, let's finish this tour." Ichiro said and I nodded while we went to see the rest of the school.

After school

When I walked out of school, forgetting what Gakushuu said earlier.

I was grabbed and heard Gakushuu. "It's me sweetie~" He said and I shivered as he nibbled on my ear. "We're going to my house~" He whispered in my ear while dragging me to his house. We walked inside and Gakuho looked at us and smirked at Gakushuu. "Don't be loud. And make sure she can still walk afterwards." I flushed red and Gakushuu just nodded as he threw me into his bed after opening his door.

"You could at least be nicer to me!" I yelled and he closed his door, locking it and locking the balcony window. "I don't think so dear~" Gakushuu said as he pinned me down. He began to take off my shirt and took off his own shirt. He smirked as he held me to him, nibbling on my neck. I held back moans as he smirked against my skin, sucking on my neck. "G-Gakushuu... stop..." I moaned out a bit as he stopped. "Nice hickey dear." I swallowed down fear that I felt him hold me closer to him. He wrapped his hands around my back and I felt his hands at my bra, trying to find the clip. He grumbled and kissed me. He backed up from me after a couple minutes and stared into my eyes. "Take off your bra." He growled and put me on his lap. I shook my head and he growled to me. I flinched and took his hands in my own.

"Gakushuu... I'm not sure I'm ready..." He sighed and pressed his body against my own, myself still sitting in his lap. We both blushed a bit more, somehow. I took a sharp inhale as Gakushuu wrapped his hands comfortably around me. "I want to do it so bad. I'll be gentle, alright?" I shook my head as tears pricked my eyes. "I-I... I'm too scared... Gakushuu... I'm not ready and as I said, you'd be my first... besides... I'm not the prettiest..." "I don't care about that. I know you're scared, I know we're both still virgins, but beauty is not something I care about. If it was, I'd have already been dating the other girls and have fucked them before you came to the school." He said and looked down at me. He pressed his lips against mine softly and I smiled a bit and kissed him back. He backed up from me soon with his eyes open now.

"Look, if I can't control myself, feel free to stop me. Feel free to get dressed if I'm not being gentle with you." He said and rubbed my back to calm me down. "I love you so much. I want to go further with you now, and I'll be as gentle as I can and warn you whenever I'm going to do something different." He said, smiling gently, and I blushed, looking to the side and felt myself nod. "Fine... the clip is in the middle of the back..." I said and Gakushuu nodded as he hugged me. "Thank you. I'll be nice to you, okay?" I nodded and felt the bra clip off. "Can you move your arms apart so I can take it off?" He smiled to me while I moved my arms. "Thank you sweetie." He said and I nodded as he spoke. "I hope your brother is telling your mom that you're here." He looked at my phone and turned it on quickly. He saw texts and put my shirt on quickly. "Here, respond to the texts." I looked at my phone and saw texts from the nine as well as mom.

Yui: Are you sure we shouldn't elbow him?
Jace: Maybe they're going go at it.
Ramuda: The two girls will continue to elbow you if you continue Jace.
Jakurai: It's Jace, while he is in the top four of us, he's brain dead sometimes.
Rio: Just don't point it out... what are you doing Akabane?
Suma: Should we be worried? She hasn't responded for a while...
Ichiro: We'll see tomorrow. Just don't worry too much.
Merida: I'm elbowing him later.
Jiro: Come on Merida, don't. I'm sure she's fine...
Demon Spawn: I'm fine, don't worry. Sorry I didn't text, Gakushuu is just allowing me to respond before holding my phone hostage.
Jace: Okay! We'll see you tomorrow.
Demon Spawn: Why can no one use my name?
Ramuda: It's a bit fun to use nicknames. We'll text you later.