11- I'm Back

We finishing singing and Rio got up. "I'm leaving." He said and we nodded and Gakushuu, Karma and I followed as the other five sighed and followed then the other eight followed. We went home and I was relaxed.

"Sweetie, what do you what for your birthday?" "I just want to see dad..." I muttered and she smiled. "Come on, you know he's dead." Mom said and I didn't realize she was acting. "I know... but i don't really want anything." I said and she shook her head. "Whatever, we'll still be getting you something." Gakushuu said and I nodded. "Whatever Shuu." "Three more days." "I know." I said to him as he was still annoyed by it.

Week later- Fujiro's POV

It was Saturday and (Y/n) saw the small group of presents and sighed. "I told you I didn't want anything." She said and (m/n) shrugged. (Y/n) got a knife, saying she was too lazy to open the presents with her hands and that she'd probably struggle with the ribbon. I smiled and went a bit behind her in the disappearing thing when she was opening a gift and she froze. "What's wrong?" Asano asked her and she quickly got up and put the knife at my neck. "Why are you pointing the knife at air?" He asked and I pushed my palm on the blade as I bled a bit and the two boys froze in confusion as (Y/n) was shocked. "D-Dad?" She asked and I made myself appear now as she teared up.

"I'm back sweetie." I said and she dropped the knife as it avoided both of us and stabbed into the ground and hugged me. "Dad! How are you alive? Is this a dream? It has to be." She pinched herself but winced a bit and looked at me. "You're alive... but how? I did what you asked of me and Rio told me that he saw you get taken." "That wasn't me. Long story short, I found my doppelgänger before they caught me and he took my place when those people came in. But I still don't want you to be an assassin. Stay as my little actress. It was a test to you to show if you could keep your promise. And to those people to see if they would take me and make me a monster." I said and she nodded, smiling to me. "Idiot... why couldn't you have come to me sooner? I've missed you so much..." She said and I smiled. "Hey, I could've been gone for years if I wanted." "Yeah, yeah." She said while the boys were confused. "Who's this?" "Did you not hear me? I said dad, meaning the Reaper." She told Asano while I glared at him. "We're having a long talk boy." I growled and (Y/n) punched my shoulder. "He's made me happy while you've been gone." "And he could take it away any second he wanted to." I growled and he was shocked as (Y/n) sat by him. "Alright, just don't hurt him, let alone kill him." "I'll only do that if he hurts you. Karma, how have you been?" "Um... good?" He questioned and (Y/n) smiled. "Are you going to marry mom and become our dad?" "Yep."

Reader POV

"Mom, how long have you known?" "After the assassination of Koro-Sensei. He came to me when you were both asleep and explained it to me, also telling me he wanted to surprise you for your birthday and that I could tell you he was your biological father." I nodded and he sat next to mom. "I'll admit, it surprised me how you remembered where the house was and went there." "I lived there for four years and remembered surrounds. I could easily tell." I said and dad nodded.

"I'm so lost..." "You're not alone..." Karma told Gakushuu and I rolled my eyes. "Alright, Reaper is my father and will marry mom. He surprised me that he's alive because he got someone who looked like him to take his place and I killed them, thinking they were the Reaper." I said and they nodded but I could tell they were confused. "My brother and boyfriend is as idiot." I said and Gakushuu looked at me. "I'm far from an idiot (Y/n)." "I'm not convinced." "Fuck you too." "Language Asano." Mom said and he sighed but nodded.

Month later

I was in the third spot for school but I didn't care right now. It was Christmas in a week and I was shopping for a gift for everyone. Dad and mom are engaged but want to wait before getting married as dad did say he was still going to kill but be more careful. He saw my movies and loved them as I loved that he was back. Rio was just a bit disappointed and angry that he was alive as I giggled at their interaction.