6- Memory Loss

Quto's POV

"Karma? Why's he calling me?" I asked before picking up. "Yeah?" "(Y/n) was taken by some dudes in white. Can you-" "I'm on it." I answered quickly, cutting him off.

Shiro, Konini and Piniaki looked at me confused as Anaki was told to go back to his class. "(Y/n)'s been taken by them." "Are you serious?" I nodded to Konini's question. "Kurasuma." "Yes?" "We know where (Y/n) is." "Then what are you waiting for? Let's save her." We nodded while being worried that they're experimenting on her immediately. He had me drive while calling other government officials to have backup and most likely her mom.

We arrived there and saw the other officials here, holding guns as Mrs Akabane came out. "My daughter is here?" I nodded as she nodded to the others. Kurasuma started first and kicked down the door to the place as we stood back. They all walked in, holding their guns. "Freeze!" Kurasuma yelled as (Y/n) was knocked out with obvious abuse marks on her. They stopped as a man had a scalpel by her as well as blood leaking out of the cut with much more cuts as well on her legs and the other parts of her arms. The man holding the scalpel has dropped it in shock when he saw us standing there. "Should've had Xier get rid of you too..." He grumbled as the officials put everyone who worked here to the ground while other test subjects were released and some, had to be killed.

We got (Y/n) to a hospital before Mrs Akabane had told the others to go and help the other subjects. We stayed by her side as the surgeons came in with needles. "Mrs Akabane, I'm afraid it seems your daughter will be here for a week." "That's alright so long as she's okay." She said and put her hand on her head. "Doctor, there's something there." A surgeon pointed out and the doctor looked at it. "Tweezers." He demanded and the doctor nodded. He took out whatever was in her skin and saw a tracking device. They searched the other cuts but found nothing. "It seems whoever did this wanted to keep an eye on her." He pointed out and she nodded as she crushed it. "Please take care of her." They nodded and asked us to leave.

Week later- Gakushuu's POV

"How the hell do you boys know what a period is?" "Long story..." Teppei grumbled and Kirana smirked. "We clearly have time." She said and Ren popped a vein. "Mind if I take her?" Ren asked and Kirana got up before leaving. "Fine! Goodbye!" She yelled before letting out a happy squeal at my front door. "(Y/n)!" We heard her squeal and scrambled up as I walked out first. I ran to her and held her. "Gaku-Gakushuu?" She asked and I nodded.

"I've heard your name, who are you?" I froze as well as the others. "I'm your fiancé... Our parents agreed to have us marry in the future and we're currently dating to get used to it..." I said and she shook her head as Karma and Mrs Akabane walked in before sighing. "Sweetie, He isn't lying." "Could you stop calling me 'sweetie'? It's uncomfortable." (Y/n) said to her mom as she nodded and sighed. "Sorry (Y/n). Why don't you hang out with your boyfriend?" "Who?" "The boy who was talking to you." "The Orange?" She asked as the others were too shocked to laugh. I felt tears in my eyes and (Y/n) noticed.

"Sorry but I don't even remember any of you besides Karma and dad." "Your abusive father?" "Who? I'm talking about Fujiro." "Who's that?" "I shouldn't say~." "She's been refusing to tell us this whole time..." "He's asked me not to tell anyone." She smiled as I grabbed her wrist. "Be careful! She still has stitches!" Karma said and I nodded. I picked her up as I stared at her sadly while going upstairs to my room and laying her down gently. "I don't even know who you are! Don't just bring-" "Calm down, please..." I asked her and sat down next to her as I pet her hair. She smiled and leaned into it before backing down. "We should probably get to know each other better." "Your favorite artist is (artist), you love the color (f/c), your favorite animal is a (f/a). You were trained by the reaper." I said and she stared at me shocked. "Jeez, you know all that about me and I don't know a single thing about you." I hugged her and stared in her eyes.