Im sorry

God, I have tried writing this story more but I can't get any inspiration for it anymore. So, I'm sorry to everyone who enjoys this fanfic. I doubt this'll happen but if anyone wants to continue this with their ideas, just credit me for what I had written. I did have an idea for the ending I wanted to use and if you'd like to use it, message me. Otherwise, I'm sorry I've completely lost inspiration for this.

Continued below is what I did have enough inspiration to write if you were curious what I could write before it left my mind.

I yawned and arrived downstairs. Dad was in the corner and Karma was too. I was confused and dad spoke. "Why'd you have to rat us out (Y/n)?" I sighed and Alisa was confused as she held her cat.

"Alisa, let her walk." "Aw, but she's so cute..." The cat didn't mind and mewled. Alisa went to put her down but she jumped back in her arms. Alisa smiled and cuddled with her. "See dad? She wants to be held!" I smiled and messed with her hair.

"Anyways, they'll be fine (Y/n)." Mom said and I nodded. "That's good." She nodded and sharpened her knife.

I smiled and watched her prepared dinner. Gakuho sighed and Gakushuu just stared. "You're too calm." "I lived in my own and your house for a while. Why would this scare me? And it's not like mom would kill them." Alisa was confused and I pat her head.

She smiled to me and when we were done, mom let them go. Karma sighed and mom yelled at dad. He was just staring and looked ready to beg for his life. I sighed and carried Alisa upstairs.

I smiled and she left to go shower. I smiled and we had to go record again. Anaki smiled and we prepared to voice act again. I locked the others out of my room entirely and we called the programmer.

"Hey! We're done eating!"
"Ah! That's great! So should I see if the others are free?"
"You should. It's good for us to get advice from everyone." She nodded and called them. They smiled as they joined.

"Hey you two! Finished dinner pretty early!"
"Yeah, earlier than expected actually." Anaki said and I nodded. We did our lines some more and I smiled.

When it was done, I left the room with Anaki and he smiled.

"Well, that's more fun than I expected. We should keep doing it." I nodded and smiled. "It was. Now, I'm going to Shuu." He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, it's time I leave. See you." "See you." We waved before I left to Shuu. He was with the others and they were just talking. I smiled and spoke.

"We're done recording." They looked and Ren spoke. "Took you long enough." "Yeah yeah. I could've kept going until I passed out." I said and they sighed. "Don't you dare do that shit." I shrugged and sat down.