16- Theatre Style

I nodded to Karma's suggestions and Kirana even agreed.

When it was time for Kirana and Merida to go against each other, they both had their equipment in baskets on the table and the rest of us were standing beside as agreed. Chairs were behind us and there was a screen that displayed what they had chosen. Merida's first choice was kimonos and it showed Kirana's choice of royalty and assassins, being called upper and lower class. The two other choices showed under it and I saw that she has Undertale, and fictional clothes. I wasn't sure what this meant but I'd find out when it's presented.

"Okay, so the way to get the point here is if the person actually likes them and doesn't lie, the way they're presented from the others, and how well they're made." Kirana explained and Merida nodded as everyone else on the stage seemed nervous. "(Y/n)." Gakushuu pulled me aside and I was confused. "Yes?" I asked him and he spoke. "How do you present clothes well?" "Mr Perfect doesn't know?" "Just tell us. We don't walk out in acting clothes all the time." "I don't do it all the time." "Alright, how are you calm in front of the camera all the time and act how you need to?" "I've done it often." "I swear to fuck. Just tell us how we should walk out."

"Should've said so from the start." "I fucking hate you." Shuu said and I smiled. "Love you too Shuu. Anyways, I just pretend that I own the runway. And also, get in character when you're walking out." "How exactly?" Seo asked and I rolled my eyes. "God, just watch when I do it." I said and Kirana called me over. The four boys nodded and noticed what Karma and I were called right now.

The boys laughed a bit since Karma and I were the two with lower class and the five others were upper class. "I will change what you are if you keep laughing at them." Kirana said and started with me. I knew the standard process for this so I stood still as she had cut the strips.

"How will this take all day?" "Sewing takes a while actually. It's a long process." They nodded and I looked at Gakushuu. I smirked and he was suspicious. "What?" "Oh nothing." "Don't ruin the surprise (Y/n)." Karma complained and we laughed a bit. The four just glared at us and I calmed down. "Alright Karma, calm down." He nodded and calmed himself as they just glared while Kirana had giggled a bit.

"Whats so funny?" "Nothing. Don't worry." He nodded and she whispered. "Hey, what do assassins look like?" "Anything to blend in with the environment but sometimes it's all black or really dark to sneak around in shadows." She nodded and smiled.

After all outfits were made

As I walked in the assassin clothes I was made, I finished buttoning it up

As I walked in the assassin clothes I was made, I finished buttoning it up. My hair was up in a ponytail with a holster hidden it the coat that was only obvious when I was walking. I twirled an actual knife around and waited for whoever was walking out first. Rio walked out in his kimono and looked at me. He did a quick bow and I threw the knife past him. It was out of his path and I made sure. He glared and I kept a blank face as I grabbed it. "Target missed. I'll try again later." I said and smirked as I walked back to my spot. I turned after and just walked back in.