15- Points

We had English now and I walked in the room with Seo. I taught him everything like I had with Ren and he nodded as he understood it all.

He failed to get the point at the spelling competition by one letter that he missed.

We got a point for social studies just barely and we were relieved as (h/s/n) was getting a bit pissed. "How much have you guys really been cheating this entire time?" Rio finally snapped at me as I was talking with the other seven here. I turned as everyone was shocked. (H/s/n) students and Kunugigowa was shocked and I smiled. "We haven't been cheating at all besides math. We won't resort to tactics like that, unlike you." I said and Rio growled. "That's bullshit! There's no way a couple Jr high students could remember math, Japanese, science, English and social studies like they have!" He snapped and I smiled. "It's possible. Are you just pissed that you're losing to kids who aren't famous?" I asked and he was shocked but soon growled. I smiled and Ramada approached.

"Rio, calm down!" He said and Rio hit him away. I stared as other students tried to calm him down but he just snapped at them. I giggled a bit and smiled. "Would you like a lie detector test?" I asked and he nodded. We got the shocking device and I smiled as I sat at a table and put my hand in it. It would be me a shock that would make my hand hurt to move for about a week if I lied and he had a similar one with the same shock level on it.

"Alright then, your question first." I said and he nodded. "How many notebooks did you really bring into the room at the math competition?" "All five. I gave my brother four because the fifth hardly had any information on it." I said and it didn't shock me. "Why are you so pissed at us?" "It's mainly directed towards you. But it's because I feel like you're cheating." He wasn't shocked and I nodded. "What do you plan to do to for your part of the competition?" "I feel like I can keep it back. I do have all parts of it in my head however." "Tell one of them." "Singing. I've decided that I'll help you or whoever does that part of the competition with singing." He nodded and I smiled. "Who do you plan to have standing on the pole when we do pole toppling?" "Depends who you have standing on the pole." I looked at them and Kirana held up her hand. "That'll be me." Rio nodded. "Then it'll be Jace." I nodded as he wasn't shocked. "Why are you so cocky right now?" He asked and I smiled. "Oh it's simply that, I have quite a good feeling that the point if already ours in pole toppling. Who changed the labels on the chemical vials?" "That was me." "You did horrible making them straight." He rolled his eyes.

"How many times have you cheated?" "I wouldn't count sneaking in math notebooks as cheating seeing as we had the same idea, but I had considered it at other times although never went through with it. Also, no I will not use my training in pole toppling assuming you don't use what you heard or know." He nodded and I smiled. "How many times have you cheated? And how many of them were your team aware of?" "We have attempted cheating at three. Math with sneaking in the notebook, science with changing the labels and Japanese. Only with the math were the others aware." I nodded and we took our hands out. "There." He nodded and I smiled.

"If you use what you've heard from my training, I will not hesitate to use my training the next half second. I also won't hesitate to use my training if you bring in other people." I muttered the end and he hadn't heard or seen my lips move. He nodded and I turned around to Kunugigowa. "That was risky if you did get shocked." "I would've been able to withstand it. Bold of you to assume that during my training I haven't numbed my hand multiple times and dealt with laxatives to make sure I had been able to stand through it." I smiled and held my hand. "While I wasn't shocked either way, I would still have been able to make my hand move, but I'd show a small sign that it had shocked me, a small flinch I'd say." They nodded and we walked away to plan for the pole toppling. We each changed clothes with the extra we packed for today to make sure that they didn't have a listening device on us and checked ourselves such as checking our hair or some bare skin for listening devices.