14- Math

"Alright, do the same work that you remember. Don't rush yourself and I'll see what you got right." "So you distracted me to see if I'll forget?" "Yes." I said and he nodded and did all the work. When five minutes were left, he handed me the paper. I read over it and saw everything done and correct. He looked bored and stared at me. "Correct. Everything you learned is here." He nodded and helping time was up.

He kissed me and thanked me again before going out to compete against Suma. Gakushuu was calm and walked on stage as I saw Rio walk out of the room he was in with Suma. I glared and he glared right back as I sat with the other six. "Should he-" "He should be fine. I'm pretty sure he has a photographic memory and I made sure he had everything correct and he repeated doing them to make sure he had them. I taught him a little above so he is out of luck if they are really cheating." I lied and they sweat. "Why?" "Wasn't enough time and my notebook was already packed with enough information for half a quarter." I said. While it was true, I had hidden three others and brought them in to help him.

Rio's POV

"The point is ours." I said to the others and they nodded. "We shouldn't have cheated..." Ramada said and Merida nodded. "They're planning to cheat as well. I know there's something up (Y/n)'s sleeve for sure. And her brothers's." They nodded and we watched. I saw the students at the Kunugigowa section tense while the (H/s/n) section was calm and confident. No students expected a Jr high kid to defeat us. Just then, I hardly heard (Y/n)'s whisper as the two were solving the quadratic equation. I didn't go over this with Suma and he had struggled to remember it for a second while Asano had started immediately.

"Oh also, I lied. I know Rio has amazing hearing so he can probably hear this but I actually taught Gakushuu way further than the start of the year and he easily got the math. But we could bring in as many notebooks as we wanted. I made sure he just saw me carry in one while I saw him carrying in two. Well, he had one in his hands but I saw a second one tucked in the back of his pants." They were shocked and nodded as I glared. She smirked at me for a second and I growled as the green haired one spoke.

"Where did you hide them?" "Perks of being a girl and wearing a hoodie, especially one extra large on you." She said and got one out from a pocket, and the other two were slipped out from the bottom.

Reader POV

"He would call me out on cheating right now, I can tell, but I can call him out on his own as well so that's why he isn't. But look at how pissed he is." He was concentrating hard at the match as Shuu managed to hit his buzzer first. This was just review of Jr High stuff so it was expected for Suma to get some stuff wrong but he was struggling to remember the 10th step.

When we got to college stuff, that's when they seemed to tie when they buzzed. The person checking the answers were scared and could hardly tell so they checked both and when they both had it right, they both got a point. It was a death match with something learned about two months ago while they were tied now. I saw Gakushuu smirk while Suma was serious. They both worked and I watched closely but was fully confident in Gakushuu. The others noticed and trusted my judgement. Both went at the same time and I watched.

The checker had picked up both papers. He looked at them and added a point to the Kunugigowa side and gave Gakushuu back his paper. He looked at Suma's and shook his head. "The answer was 18.9075 times pi divided by 3." Suma was staring down and I smiled. Gakushuu looked up and slightly nodded as I nodded back.

We were allowed to go down and talk with out group as the kids were congratulating Gakushuu for beating him. He gave them his common smile and nodded as they then thanked and congratulated me for being able to teach him what I had.