9- Past Reveals

"I'd break up with her." "Excuse me?" Ren asked, standing up and angry.

"You heard me. She's a disgusting whore." "I was forced Jakurai..." Kirana said, looking away while being saddened. "You were forced? I doubt it! I saw what happened!" "If I didn't look like I was enjoying it, he'd hurt you, me and both our friends!" Kirana yelled with tears forming in her eyes. "Kirana?" "Get away from her (Y/n)." Jakurai growled as I glared back at him. "Would you not yell at her?!" I yelled at Jakurai as Rio brought out his knife again. I brought out gloves and put them on while glaring at the two. Quickly, I took the blade from Rio and growled, holding it from them and standing beside Kirana. "Who's side do you take? A person you've known for a month or someone you've known for a couple weeks? Basically a couple days." "The one that isn't acting like a dick." I said, staying beside her while Ren comforted Kirana. Gakushuu sighed and put a hand on my shoulder. "It's useless. I've told you these kids are stubborn when we went to your father's house yesterday." "You're one to speak Gakushuu." "Who the fuck gave you permission to say my first name?" He growled and Jiro spoke. "You don't remember your childhood friend?" "He's dead bitch." "I'm right here. "Prove it." Gakushuu growled while holding me.

"Gakusho, exactly how I said your name wrong when we met. Of course, you were actually nice." "And Jiro was actually dead. His lungs were destroyed and there were no extra organs." "I actually got a perfectly clean pair of lungs that were delivered right after you left." Jiro said while I got confused. "Let me get what's happening. Jakurai hates Kirana for no reason. Rio is my brother or something who hates me and Jiro and Gakushuu are friends? The fuck?" I asked, confused while Gakushuu rubbed his forehead and grumbled. "I wish you died Jiro." Gakushuu said.

I walked to Karma. "How interesting do you think this'll get?" "Hopefully very interesting." He said while the fight broke out. We were watching as Gakushuu yelled at Jiro, Ren argued with Jakurai while Ren was also holding Kirana back, Rio was glaring at Karma and I, and the others had no clue what's going on.

Ramuda came up to us and confusion with the others the same face. "What's going on?" "Just war and I'm glad." I said and leaned again the wall before finding three nearby pens, how convenient. I smirked as I aimed the pens then flew them right past the (h/s/n)'s kid's head. Nonetheless, they all froze while I walked to them. "Alright, we came to sign papers. Don't make me get your father in here Shuu. Stop acting like children and act the way you do in competitions and be responsible. Sign the papers and we'll leave, simple as that." "There was no reason to add that threat of Gakushuu and Mr Asano." "There was plenty of reason Natsuhiko. Karma, while I do appreciate that you took time to visit me, I believe it's time you left to E-class?" He nodded and left as the six sat down, the three that were arguing had just glared at the one they were arguing with and the others were still confused as hell. The six signed the papers as Ren was now holding Kirana in his lap, growling when he looked up at Jakurai as Kirana kept her head down.

Rio was right behind me as Gakushuu constantly glared up at him in anger then his gaze averted to Jiro but I then forced him to read and sign the papers again. Suddenly, there was a knife at my neck when I was about to move my head forward. "Clever Rio, very clever." "I didn't say you could use my first name." "Oh I figured I could because you are my brother after all, aren't you?" "Not by blood. I was adopted." "Oh those adoption papers were for you. And when I saw them I thought it was him being clueless to how adoption worked." He growled and brought the knife closer as it threatened to slit my throat.

"Ah, I wouldn't. Think, you'd be killing a celebrity in front of witnesses who clearly have no reason to kill me and phones do exist. While they hardly use theirs, it's obvious they can use them and so can your friends but if you want to try me..." I said and smiled as I quickly grabbed his arm, went behind him and twisted his arm slowly, an evil smirk.