4- Alerting

After school

"Ren!" I yelled, getting onto the Kunugigowa campus. Diane let me go into the Student Council room earlier when I couldn't find him and he jumped as well as the other boys. "Period?" "No, do you have a girlfriend?" He sweat and nodded. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" I asked, glaring at him. "I didn't want her scared by you." "Well to fucking bad! Where is she?" "What did I walk in on?" A feminine voice asked from the door and Ren sighed. "Just a friend yelling at me." "You have friends other than the Big Five and me?" She asked and I held in my laugh. "Alright, I like her." I said and she smiled, putting a large amount of boxes on the table. "I got the stuff. So what's your name? Wait a minute... Selene Chinami?" I nodded, smiling. "My real name is (Y/n) Akabane." "Akabane? Like their enemy?" "I'm his sister. So are you Ren's girlfriend?" "Yep. How come you didn't tell me of Akabane?" She asked, her hands on her hips as she glared at Ren. "I give up on girls..." He said and Gakushuu went next to me and held me close to him.

"I didn't want to scare you." "She's amazing! I'm such a fan of you Akabane!" "Thank you. Get off me Shuu." "I'm going to kill you." "Have fun." I said and got away from him as the girl held Ren. "This is my Renny!" "Renny?" "I told you to not say that..." Ren said and looked at her. She shrugged as I laughed. "His parents?" "Yep. Why, is Asano the same?" "Yeah, his mom calls him Shuuie and it's so cute to not use." "Okay Ren, anymore friends I don't know about?" "Nope... where did you even hear I have a girlfriend (Y/n)?" "Ibeki." "Who?" "Kid from this school. He's at (h/s/n) now." The boys nodded and I poked my tongue out at Gakushuu's annoyed face.

"Is something wrong, Shuuie?" I asked and he growled at me. "I see you're asking to be fucked." "Again." Ren said and I flushed red as he smirked. "Stop it with that cocky smirk now you bastard." "Nah." "Wait you two actually went at it?" Natsuhiko asked as I tried to leave. "What makes you think you're leaving after you teased me?" Gakushuu asked and I elbowed him and walked out, the girl following.

"Sorry, I never told you my name." She said when we were out of the building. "It's fine. What is it?" "I'm Shinoa Kirana." I nodded as she got a call. I did too and when I saw it was Gakushuu, I hung up.

"So you're in that school?" Kirana asked and I nodded. "I'm currently trying to beat the 'Royal Nine' as they're called, well, Royal Ten now." I said and she nodded. "They sound full of themselves. "Eh, kinda are. Not as much as those five when I met them. Now that I think of it, Ren's a flirt, has he been flirting with other girls?" "Actually no. When I moved here, he flirted with only me. Any other girls, he didn't flirt with and went right to me if I ever had a question while he went a bit slower to the other people." She smiled. "I see you aren't acting or pretending to like him." "Why would I? He's amazing, I'd even say better than Asano in my eyes." "Yeah, Gakushuu is sometimes a dick but he's kind at other times." I smiled to the sky and heard two voices behind us. "So that's what you think of us." "Nope, bye bitch!" I yelled and jumped on a tree. Gakushuu glared as I saw Ren nibbling as Kirana's ear. She blushed and looked at me to save her and I shrugged as Ren wrapped his arms around her waist. While I was distracted, Gakushuu pulled me down and smirked at my face.

"How about we fuck again?" He whispered in my ear then sucked on my neck. "I hate you Gakushuu..." I muttered and he smirked. "I know. But you love me much more than you hate me, don't you?" I shyly nodded as he smirked and held me. "Good, I thought we had a problem there. Now then, what was it you were saying about me?" "Nothing anymore!" I yelled and got away from him to the E-class campus.

I opened the door and saw everyone still here as some were sad besides the six others and Ritsu. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Nagisa asked and I beckoned for him to follow. "Mind if I have Karma, Nagisa, Itona, Okuda, Kaede and Isogai quickly?" They shook their heads and put them back down as the six stared at me. "What?" "There's a new target at (h/s/n). He still has a human body but can do the same things as Koro-Sensei but we're trying to find what to kill him with." "The anti-sensei knives don't work?" Kaede asked and I shook my head. "Karma, it's my old boss. He wants me dead first." "Samogawa? I thought he died in a car crash." "Nope. And he's not going to destroy the world, just slowly kill off the class." They nodded and Itona soon used a tentacle to smack something away from me. "Knife?" "Yep." Itona said then ate a chocolate bar.