8- Meeting

Sunday

After my interesting time where I hid from Karma yesterday basically the whole day. Now, Gakushuu and I were on the couch and I was forcing him to watch anime. We were watching Corpse Party and he was only interested in the gore. After a couple episodes, he took the remote from me and looked at me. "(Y/n)," He started while turning the tv off. "What? Let's keep watching-" He slammed his lips on mine while pinning me down to the couch. Did I forget to mention we were in complete privacy? We were watching tv in the reaper's home and sitting on his large couch.

(Lime coming up! Skip to next bolded if uncomfortable!)

I kissed him back and closed my eyes as I held him. His hands trailed to the buttons on my shirt where he started to unbutton it. We backed up from each other with half my shirt off and my bra clearly exposed. He smirked as he saw the clip in the front as I pushed him off me and covered myself. "Why are you so shy? We've already had sex and I doubt being seen in your bra exposed and nothing else isn't anything." "It's just... so sudden..." "Well its what you get for not paying attention to me and more attention to the stupid tv." He said and towered back over me while pinning my arms down with one hand. "Now let me. I've been missing your simple touch." He started to unclip my bra. "Sh-Shuu..." I said and grabbed his arms when I got mine free. "W-Wait..." "What?" I didn't say anything but just unbuttoned his shirt as I took off the rest of mine, "This is it. Got it?" He nodded as I hugged him, blushing a lot. "Hold on." He said and unclipped my bra and slid it off my shoulders. "Better." He said and started.

He tilted my chin up and kissed me before he groped me. I gasped and put my head in his chest as he massaged my breasts again. I moaned in his chest as he started to give me a hickey on my collarbone. "Don't make it obvious, please." I begged him and he nodded while putting hickeys further down. When his lips got to my breast and my head was already up from this small yet great pleasure, he started to lick my bud. "Hard I see. So this is how woman show they're horny." "Sh-Shut up..." He chuckled before going back to it.

I was panting and holding his chest where it was and he smirked as he left a hickey in between my cleavage. "You're lucky I'm feeling kind." "Oh really?" "I can make you scream for more. Make your body wish for more. Maybe even make your body wish you were already carrying my child~" He whispered in my ear as I flushed red. "A-Alright then..." I muttered and he smirked as he put his hands through my shorts and panties as he rubbed my entrance. "Sh-Shuuie~" He growled there and stopped. "I said I'd deal with Shuu, not Shuuie." I was still panting from the shock of that before regaining myself. "Your fault for doing that so suddenly!" I said before putting my hands at his pants where there was a bulge.

He growled and grabbed my hands before making out with me and I reciprocated the action without hesitation. I held his hands to make sure he wouldn't do anything to win this but he still won.

He smirked and backed up from me before cleaning the trail between us. "Sorry Fujiro, but your daughter is mine." I looked away as Gakushuu held me. "Come on, no time to sulk." He said and picked up my clothes before handing them to me. I put on my bra and shirt as he put on his shirt. When we were dressed, he slammed his lips on mine again.

(Alright, here if you skipped)

All he did was put his tongue in my mouth as we had another war in our mouths. When he backed up, he asked me something strange. "Tell me. Will you ever love another man?" "Only the one that will call you father." "Good." He smirked as we went to my old room. "So deadly." "Is that a surprise?" "Of course not for your current age, but weren't you 7 at the time." "I was abused and lived with the reaper. How is this a surprise?" I asked him as he shrugged and carried me to the queen sized bed and laid me down before laying down next to me. "We should head back home." "True. But I don't want to." "Oh, you want to possibly be late for school?" "Let's get going." He said and dragged me away as we turned off all the lights in the house before I locked it and left. The cameras were all working just fine and we left. "Thanks for reminding me." "It's a Sunday Shuu." "You get four more days with that." "Four more weekend days. It's not like I leave school everyday and hang out with you six." I said and he rolled his eyes as we saw the five at Gakuushu's room.