10- Visiting

(Songs in the movie: The Doctor Said (sung by you), When She Cries (sung by best friends to love interest), I Don't Wanna See You Anymore(you to ex), To My Parent's (You at home to parents), For the love of a daughter (You to dad), Miss Wanna Die (you in school corner), and Teen Idle (Group Song at school.)

Saturday

"Karma, stop. I don't want to break the disc." I said and he noticed the cd in my hand and smiled. "So what's it about this time?" He asked as Gakushuu came down from the guest room with the other five and they were confused. "We get early releases of the movie we did to show friends and family. Come watch." I said and put the cd in and they came downstairs. "Just a heads up, it's depressing. And the revealing scene of my character wasn't something I agreed to, it's a mannequin." They nodded and I got popcorn for all of us and gave them all a bag as I started the movie. I sung along with the lyrics without noticing as they were surprised. "What?" "You don't realize that you're singing?" My eyes widened as I shut myself up. "And that's why I hate doing musicals! The stupid songs get stuck in your head!" I groaned as I kept singing against my will.

"That's some realistic looking tears." "Because I always thought of the pain I was in when it was necessary to cry, like I should." I said to Ren as I finally watched. Of course, we redid moments where Akanishi tried to mess me up and I told them about it. "Why would she?" "She wanted to be Seiko. She tried to hospitalize me a couple times too so she could be the main character." "Did you not tell the director?" "Nope. I threatened to tell him if she tried again but offered to help her slowly get more used to acting by having her start small since that's how it works." They nodded and we watched to the end of the movie. "Nice. That was more depressing than I was expecting." "Well it's the movie I did." I said and he nodded.

"Hey, why don't you sing a song again? Without the movie noise behind it." "No thanks." I said to Gakushuu as he smirked. "I will slap that smirk off your face." "Will you? I'd love to see that." "Karma, what have you been teaching him?" "Just how to be more demonic~" "I'm leaving." I said and walked to a sweet store where I encountered Ibeki, Anaki and Yusha. "(Y/n)!" Anaki waved and I waved back as they invited me to sit with them. "Are you sure?" "Yeah, we just got here and haven't ordered anyways." Ibeki said and I nodded. I joined them and a waitress came as we ordered a sweet and tea.

We started to eat when it arrived as I faced Anaki. "Who'd you show the movie to?" "Family and a few friends. You?" "Same as you. Family and the friends at my house." "What are you talking about?" Ibeki asked, confused as well as Yusha and she nodded. "Oh, the new movie we filmed. It's called Melodramatic Hearts." "Oh yeah, I saw an add for that multiple times." "Mhm. It looks like a good movie but that isn't a surprise." Yusha said and we nodded. "Blue Studios is popular for its movies obviously." Anaki said and they nodded. "So where's Asano?" Ibeki asked and I looked up from my cake slice. "Karma is teaching him how to be a demon slowly. I hate that they're even slightly getting along but I left since I don't feel like getting teased. Plus I had a sweet tooth." They nodded and we just joked around.

I paid the bill since I felt bad for joining them even through they said it was fine. I went home afterwards and felt suspicious from the quiet around the house even though it was clear everyone is home. Suddenly, I heard a yell of annoyance and I walked to Karma's room and entered without knocking. "The fuck is going on here?" I asked and looked to see Karma with his devilish smirk and Gakushuu on the floor and his study book held above him. "Oh, hi (Y/n)!" Karma said and I sweat a bit as Gakushuu got up. "I was trying to study but your asshole of a brother dragged me out of the guest room and to his then started to keep my book from me." "Oh, fair then. Bye, have fun." I said and walked out and closed the door. By the time I got to my room, Gakushuu escaped Karma and went for his revenge on me.