two.

"i'm your new roommate."

"oh," junmyeon blinked, still not moving out of the doorway, "you're not gay, are you?"

"what?" yixing asked.

"are you gay?" junmyeon repeated. yixing blinked.

what kind of bullshit question is that?

"no," yixing answered; it wasn't necessarily a lie. yixing wasn't gay.

pansexual power, bitch.

"alright," junmyeon said, "i guess you can come in then."

"lovely," yixing whispered to himself, "got a homophobic asshole for a roommate."

yixing quickly found his room and shut himself in it. he placed his boxes down before texting baekhyun that his new roommate was homophobic.

baekkie:
you're kidding

baekkie:
why do you always have awful luck

xingicorn:
the gods are against me

xingicorn:
come over with the boys in like an hour so i won't be lonely

baekkie:
imma wear a really hot skirt that i just bought

baekkie:
like it makes me look seriously pretty so if your homophobic asshole roommate says anything about me wearing a skirt i'm gonna brazilian kick him

xingicorn:
yeye wear what you want

xingicorn:
bring chinese food

baekkie:
okie i'll see u in an hour hyung love youuuu

xingicorn:
love u too bye

yixing sighed, tossing his phone to the side carelessly. he opened his boxes, putting away his clothes and then other personal items.

yixing held onto the family album, debating on whether he should throw it or not. he swallowed the lump in his throat as he saw his baby pictures, his parents holding him up like he was their pride and joy.

"things change, shit happens," yixing sighed to himself, placing the album in one of his nightstand drawers. he pushed the now empty boxes under his bed, plopping down on his bed. he noticed there was a bit of dust on his furniture, as if no one had been in the room in a while.

i'll have to clean it up later, dust will make my allergies act up.

yixing stared at his ceiling wall for around thirty minutes before his friends finally showed up. thoughts drifted in and out of his mind at their own will. yixing never tried to control his thoughts unless they were harmful to others. he often would think of the most random things- unicorns with bunny ears or the pythagorean theorem. there was no in between.

"GE!" a voice shouted. yixing blinked, snapping out of his trance. it was tao. he got up from his bed, walking out of the room. there was a bunch of guys in his new living room. he spotted his three friends and waved.

"hello," yixing said calmly.

"did jongdae tell you about that guy who yelled at him for not giving him nudes?" baekhyun asked, sitting down at the dining table. he was in fact wearing a skirt. it was black, short, and made his thighs look absolutely heavenly.

"yes, he did," yixing answered, sitting next to baekhyun. tao and jongdae took the remaining two seats.

"oh good," baekhyun said, passing yixing some takeout, "what an asshole, right?"