fourteen.

"it's a horror," sehun said, "that movie with the clown."

"oh, cool. i've been wanting to see it, the novel was great," yixing said.

"cool. let's go," baekhyun said, then looking to junmyeon and the rest, "do you guys wanna come?"

"yeah," chanyeol answered before junmyeon could decline, "junmyeon hyung loves horror movies. don't you, hyung?"

junmyeon forced a smile, "yeah. thanks for inviting us."

"sure. well it starts soon so let's go," jongdae said, checking his watch, "do you have any classes today, hyung?"

"no," yixing responded, "not on weekends. i got tuesday's and thursday's."

"damn, lucky you," baekhyun said, "you're off the majority of the week."

"yup," yixing nodded, "lots of time to go to the gym. let's go."

"we should split up, take three cars," sehun decided, "since there's eleven of us. four in each car, three in the last."

"well, i don't have a car so imma have to catch a ride with one of you," yixing said.

"let's see... we can do junmyeon, yixing, xiumin and i in one car," jongdae said, "chanyeol, baekhyun, tao, and kris in the other, and then lastly sehun, jongin, and kyungsoo."

everyone agreed to it, then deciding who's car to take. in the end it was decided that they would be taking baekhyun's car, minseok's car, and then kyungsoo's car. the group of eleven split off into their groups.

"shotgun," jongdae claimed.

"you lil shit," yixing laughed.

"actually, i think yixing should sit in the front since he's got the longest legs and needs the most room," junmyeon said, "minseok, why don't you sit in the back with jongdae?"

"sure, works with me," minseok nodded, tossing yixing the keys to his convertible. it was a sunny day so the top was already down. junmyeon sat down in the passenger seat while yixing drove.

yixing was an excellent driver. his stance was relaxed, only one hand on the wheel and the other on the center console. it was then that junmyeon noticed the tattoos that yixing had.

"wow, you have tattoos?" junmyeon asked. yixing nodded, looking down at his arm.

"you just noticed?" yixing laughed. junmyeon nodded.

"well it seems like you don't like being looked at so i've just been focusing on your neck up," junmyeon explained, "do you have a lot of tattoos?"

"he's got a whole ass dragon on the right side of his back," jongdae piped in, "didn't you say you were gonna get more, hyung?"

"yeah," yixing nodded, looking to junmyeon, "i want my entire arm covered."

"you don't seem like the type for tattoos," junmyeon said. yixing shrugged.

"cause i'm too nice, right?" yixing asked, junmyeon nodding in agreement, "yeah, i don't know why, but i really like tattoos."

"i have some too," minseok said. yixing rose an eyebrow.

"you do? do you know any good tattoo artists, i've been looking for one here in seoul but i just can't find one that i like," yixing said.

"yeah, i got you," minseok nodded, "her name is suzy. she's really good."

"cool. could you give me her contact info?" yixing asked, eyes focused on the road.

"sure," minseok nodded, "what kinda tattoo are you gonna get?"

"i like black and white. was thinking maybe a skull," yixing said.

"ah, i got one on my hand," minseok said, raising his hand to show yixing.

"damn, that's badass

"damn, that's badass. that suzy chick did that?" yixing asked.

"yeah," minseok nodded, "she's really good. i could even get her today for you, if you wanted."

"sure, sounds like a plan. after the movie?" yixing asked.

"i'll set it up," minseok nodded, already texting the tattoo artist, "she said she's down. does four work for you? she said you can stop by then, she has an empty slot."

"yeah, that's perfect," yixing agreed, "thanks hyung."

"sure thing," minseok nodded, pocketing his phone. he began to talk with jongdae about sports while junmyeon just stared at yixing's tattoo.

"you okay?" yixing asked him.

"yeah, sorry," junmyeon blinked, nodding, "it's just really cool. it looks like it's popping out of your skin."

the tattoo in discussion was a rose with a butterfly on it that looked like it was eating the flesh of yixing's arm.

"yeah, i like it a lot," yixing nodded. junmyeon cleared his throat.

"can- can i poke it?" junmyeon asked. yixing nodded, lifting his arm and offering it to junmyeon. the younger shyly poked at the tattoo, slightly convinced that the scary butterfly would pop out and move.

"it's not gonna eat you," yixing laughed, stopping at a red light.

"sorry, i'm just timid," junmyeon giggled, stroking the pad of his finger over it quickly and then looking to yixing, almost as if he was scared he'd get back.

"you can mess with it if you want," yixing encouraged, "not like touching it hurts."

junmyeon began to mess with it as yixing resumed driving. yixing just let his hand drop on top of junmyeon's thigh since there was really no place else for it to go as junmyeon did small things such as poke, prod, and flick the tattoo.

"it's really cool, hyung," junmyeon decided, then beginning to look at yixing's hand, "your hand is pretty."

"not really. just that my fingers are long and my hand is big. baek and sehun say i have yaoi hands," yixing chuckled.

"yeah they're right," junmyeon said, comparing his hand to yixing's, "you're is so much bigger, what the heck."

"your hand is more muscly though," yixing said, "my hands are big but kinda slender. besides, i'm much taller than you."

"aye," jongdae said, "stop holding hands before sehun and baek make fun of you."

"we're- we're not holding hands," junmyeon sputtered out, instantly letting go of yixing's.

"he's just teasing," yixing laughed, "jongdae says stuff like that all the time no matter who it's with. don't get defensive over it. minseok, i'm gonna put gas in your car, alright?"

"sure, here's my card," minseok offered.

"nah, i'm the one driving, i should pay," yixing suooj his head as he pulled up to a gas station.

"he doesn't let people pay when he's around," jongdae told minseok, "like ever."

"ah... alright," minseok nodded, putting his card back in his wallet. yixing got out of the car, and jongdae took that as his chance to interrogate junmyeon. he leant forward, teasing smile as he whispered to the elder.

"myeonie, do you like my hyung?"