3(pt. 1)

Helen's POV

I stare at Easton for a while, and then I start laughing. "You...really...expect...ME...to...go on a date...with...YOU?!" I say between laughs. Easton frowns and looks at his feet. "Yeah. What's not to like?" he asks sheepishly. "Bye Easton," I say, and then I slam the door in his face. "Helen!" I hear him groan. I just laugh. Then, I walk over and plop on to my couch. "Easton's such an idiot," I think. Suddenly, I hear glass breaking and I whip around. Easton is standing behind me, and behind him is the glass shards that used to be my window. "What the heck Easton?!" I yell at him. He just smirks. "Let's go," he says. I give him an 'are you freaking serious' look and sit on the couch again. Suddenly, I am being lifted up. I start kicking and screaming, and Easton just laughs. "Eastonnnnnn!" I complain. "Eastonnnnnn!" Easton mocks me in a high pitched voice. "Shut up," I say, and kick him again. Easton carries me to his car-a white Mercedes-Benz, and instead of placing me down in the back or in the passenger seat, Easton has THE NERVE to place ME on HIS lap! I turn around and give him another 'are you freaking serious' look, and he chuckles. "Oh just wait, little girl. Just you wait. After this date, you'll be begging for me to take you out again," Easton says. "Is that a bet?" I ask. Easton smirks and me and starts the car. "I guess it is. A bet that I'm going to win," he says. "Okay," I say, smirking. "When I win, you have to...jump on the table in the cafeteria and do the chicken dance!" "Fine. But when I win, you have to.......be my cheerleader for the whole day. Plus, you have to wear the outfit and a sign that says 'I love Easton Rogers.'," Easton says. "Fine," I say. "Deal?" Easton asks. "Deal," I confirm.