8

Helen's POV

Standing in front of me was Easton. And considering he was the one who broke my heart with no remorse, he sure wasn't gonna help me mend the pieces. Easton smirks, and ties something around my mouth. I see him pull out his phone, and then everything goes black.

I wake up in a dark room, as cliché as it sounds. There was no light, and boom another cliché. I was tied to a chair. Suddenly, the door creaked opened, and who do you guess walked in? Oh my gosh, another suprise! Easton Freaking Rogers walked inside. (if you can't tell I am being sarcastic) Easton smirks. "Aren't you gonna ask why you're here?" He asks. I shrug. "I really don't care," I say. Lie. I really want to know why the freak I'm here, but I can't show weakness of any sort. Easton glares at me. "You're no fun," he says. I roll my eyes and sit back in the chair. "Well, I guess I'll just leave then, and you'll never know," Easton says, walking towards the door. He won't do it. Easton turns the handle. He won't do it. Easton takes a step outside. "Wait!" I blurt out. Easton turns around, smirking widely. I sigh. "Why am I here?" I ask. "Well, if you must know, you are here because of your friendship with Sarah, Logan, and Jaxon," Easton says. Sarah. The words feel foreign on my tongue. I tried so hard to forget about her, yet in almost every conversation I have with my old friends and current ones, she comes up. Sarah Winters. My old friend Sarah Winters. My old friend Sarah Winters, who is currently in a coma.
And there's Logan. Logan Evans. My old friend Logan Evans. My old friend Logan Evans, whose parents were dead. Whose parents were supposed to be dead. Whose parents were apparently alive all that time, but died in a car crash. The same car crash Sarah was in a coma because of.
Jax. Jaxon Storm. Jaxon Storm, whose now dating Rachel's cousin, Jessie. Jaxon Storm, Sarah and Logan's brother.
Easton. Easton freaking Rogers. Easton freaking Rogers, who is apart of a gang. The same gang who supposedly killed my friends' parents (the first time). And the same gang who wants to kill Sarah, Jax, Logan, Rachel, Jake, Brady, Haley, Diego, and I. And the same gang who most likely ordered Easton to kill me first.