9(pt.2)

Helen's POV

Today's the day. The day Easton says he'll kill me. Yay (note my sarcasm). Maybe he'll let me say goodbye to my friends and family. Maybe not. Maybe he'll get it over quickly and shoot me or something like that. Maybe he'll torture me slowly, and shoot one of my organs one at a time. Maybe he'll take a video so he can laugh at this every day. Or maybe he'll take a video and send it to my friends and family. I guess I'll find out then. It's weird, because the guy that I'm pretty sure I'm in love with wants to kill me.

--------Fast Forward---------
"Helen!" Easton yells, approaching me. "Come on." He's going to kill me now. Greeeeeat. I reluctantly follow him, staring at the ground. Easton's probably smirking right now. He's probably excited for this, unlike me of course.

Easton's POV (thoughts)
My expression is solemn. I don't want to kill Helen, but I must. Why did I have to join that gang?! Oh right. If I didn't I'd die. Maybe I don't have to kill Helen....

Helen's POV
Easton is stalling. He's taking me around in circles. But why? Maybe to build suspense or to make me feel safe and then bam! I'm dead. Or maybe...nah, that wouldn't happen. Easton is heartless, he would never rescue me. Or would he.....?

------5 minutes later------
Easton finally stops going in circles and started actually leading me someplace. Soon, we approach a door. Easton opens it and for the first time in what seems like forever, I see daylight. I smell fresh air. It's great. I smile. Easton seems to notice, and also smiles. "Helen," he whispers. I turn towards him. "I love you and I'm not going to kill you. But, will you come with me so we can spend our lives together?" I'm shocked. I don't know what to think. Do I love him? I think I do. "I love you, too," I say, and he smiles his wide grin. He intertwines our hands, and together, we walk out of that terrible place.