6 (pt.1)

Helen's POV
After Easton and I dried off, I went to go find Wave, Amy, and Emma again. I found Amy and a Wave sitting at the bar, drinking, and my eyes widened. "Yep," Easton says from behind me. "They drink. Nobody's that innocent. Well, except you." I turn around to see a playful smirk on his face, so I join the playfulness, and hit him on the chest. Easton pretends it hurts, and give him a small smile, and walk up to Wave and Amy. "Oh, hey, Helen," Amy says, noticing my presence. I smile. "Want something to drink?" My eyes widen again and I shake my head. Wave and Amy laugh. "They do have soda here, y'know," Wave says, pointing to her Coke can, which up until now I thought was beer. Amy laughs again and shows me her Dr. Pepper can. I smile sheepishly. "Oh," I say, taking a seat next to them. "Where's Emma?" Amy's expression darkens. "Probably with one of her little boy toys," she sneers. Seeing my confused expression, Amy, I guess, decides to explain. "Emma and I aren't friends," she says. "I was just with her because she is my cousin that's visiting for the weekend. Anyway, 2 months ago, I had a boyfriend. His name was Rix, and I thought I was in love. Well, Emma decided to visit, and at a party, she met Rix. Long story short, she made out with him, and I caught them. I knew Emma was a ****, but I never thought she was this bad. *****," Amy says. "Wow," I say. "She doesn't seem like a bench or a...well, y'know." Amy raises an eyebrow and laughs. "I don't really say the whole word unless I'm like totally mad at a person," I explain. Wave laughs too. Suddenly, I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and toss me over their shoulder. I see the person's sweatshirt, and then immediately realize it's Easton. "Eastonnnn," I whine, punching his back. Easton just chuckles, and exits the house.

----Time Skip----
After carrying me for like ever, Easton finally stops and drops me on the ground. "Really?" I ask. Easton turns around and smirks. "Look up," he simply says. I do, and I gape at the sight. There are so many stars, so many constellations. It's beautiful. "Do you like, kitten?" Easton says, a playfulness in his tone. My head snaps towards him. "Kitten?!" I ask/demand. "I ain't no cat!" Easton just laughs. "Anyway, I have a question for you, KITTEN," he says, emphasizing kitten. "What's your question, PUPPY?" I ask, emphasizing puppy. Easton sticks his tongue out at me. "Anyway, will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Ha! I leave u people hanging. Sorry/Not sorry. JK, don't kill me! Especially you, HIBISCUS! Okay, bye bye. 😜