7

Helen's POV

I woke up, actually excited for once. Honestly, I am not a morning person at all. Like no chance. But today was different. Today was special. Today was Sunday, and Easton and Gino were taking Sierra, Alika, and I to Six Flags. It was going to be awesome. At least I hope so.

"Helen! Get your butt down here! We're leaving in 5 minutes, with or without you!" Gino yells from outside my room. I check the time. Uh oh. I may or may not have taken 3 hours and 48 minutes to get ready..... Don't judge me! I had so many options....and then there was accessories...but I really spent most of that time trying on different lipbalms and strutting around my mirror like a model....

"Coming!" I yell, swinging open the door and almost knocking over Gino and Sierra in the process. "Helen," Gino warns, looking at my footwear choice. "Your feet will be killing you by the time we get back." I look down at my blue flip flops. "It'll be fine," I say, and Gino, Sierra, and I walk to Easton's car, where Alika and Easton were hanging out. Gino opens the door, and I gasp at the sight.

Easton's POV
After Gino and Sierra leave to fetch Helen, I turn to Alika. "Hey," I say. Alika turns to me. "Hi," she says. I lean in closer and she copies my actions. Before we know it, we're making out, and Helen opens the car door and gasps. I guess I'll have to kidnap her and question her then....

Helen's POV
Easton FREAKING Rogers and Alika FREAKING Miguel were making out, tongue and all. Fudge you, Easton. Fudge you, Alika. I thought Easton actually cared about me....and Alika! That bench! I hope she dies in a hole soon! I run back up to my room and shut the door. I collapse on my bed and start crying. To think, I fell in love, with the bad boy. And he didn't give a crap.

After a while, I hear someone enter my room and feel a reassuring hand rub circles on my back. I turn to face the person, thinking it's Sierra or Gino trying to support me. But the person isn't Sierra or Gino. And they definitely do not want to support me.