12

Helen's POV
As soon as I enter the house, I freak out. "What the h*ll are you doing here?! Get out! I don't want you here! Laisser perdant! Je vous déteste!" I yell, throwing couch pillows, bowls, a few vases, and whatever I can get my hands on at him. "Geez! Stop it! This isn't my fault," Easton says. I drop the vase I was holding. It shatters on the ground, and I look at him with anger and disbelief. "Isn't your fault?" I ask in a quiet voice. "This isn't your fault?!" I shout this time, in a tone that my cousin, who is an army general, would've been scared of. "This whole d*mn thing is your fault! If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be in this mess right now and I could stop freaking out the little thing inside me, you idiote stupide!
Je ne peux pas vous croire! Sortir de ma maison!" I shoo him away. "This, my stupid fellow, is the door," I say. "Please use it." I open the door and push Easton out. Then I slide down and let tears I didn't even know I was holding in out. I cry for Jake. The doctor said there was a very good chance that Sarah lost her memory. She might've lost all the memories of him and the first kiss they shared. The one that Jake claimed caused electric sparks. I cry for Sarah, and all the memories she most likely lost. They would have to explain to her that her parents didn't die that night. She would be so happy. But then all that hope would come crashing down when they tell her that her parents were dead for real. She would be heartbroken. Of course, she wouldn't show it. She never does, and tries to act strong when really, she's on the edge of crying and screaming. No one knows this except me. Even Rachel, her best friend, doesn't know this. One day, Sarah and I had a sleepover. That was the anniversary of her parents' supposed deaths. I asked her how her mom was doing. At the time, I didn't know that Kimberly wasn't Sarah's real mom. Sarah told me everything, but never broke down crying or yelling. I could see it in her eyes though, she wanted too. But never did. I cried for Haley. 2 weeks ago, it was her birthday. Easton and I visited, and while we were leaving, I went to retrieve my forgotten bag, and saw everything. Brady broke up with her. On her birthday. The worst part was that he broke up with her like this. "Hey, Hales. We need to talk. I'm breaking up with you. Haley, you're getting kind of fat, and it's bad for my image. Bye." Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little. But he did break up with her, and mentioned something about her eating too much cake. I cried for Logan and Jax. It must be hard and sad to have your sister not remember you. I cried for Rachel and Diego. She wouldn't remember them, or all of the memories they shared. I cried for Easton and I's relationship. He was a stupid idiot, but he was my stupid idiot. He ruined it though. He ruined everything. And lastly, I cried for the little guy/girl inside me. Because of Easton's actions, he/she wouldn't have a father. And oh my gosh, if the little person inside me turns out to be two, three, or four little persons. They would want to know about Easton. But, of course, I refuse to tell them. Easton has to realize that his actions are not only effecting him first. They effect me and he/she/them too.

Easton's POV (thoughts)
I'm a jerk. A jerk who messed up badly. But I want to be her jerk. I'll get her back. Somehow.