*A Week in Hell*

The facilitator dismissed the students for a 30-minute break and proceeded with reading their response.

He looked at Nine's paper and saw the response under the right column saying 'almost everything' while there was a name written right next to it on the separate column: Joong Archen.

Amused, the facilitator then proceeded to look for Joong's paper and read it.

"Interesting..." 

Looking at both papers, the facilitator hatched a plan.

The students returned after their break and the facilitator proceeded to break down what will happen during the week-long retreat.

"The purpose of this retreat is to foster friendships and camaraderie between students. Aside from the house rules that can be seen on the bulletin, I have a personal rule that I impose but I will expound on that in a bit."

The facilitator then showed a list on a sheet of paper.

"This is the list for the room assignments and you will be paired. The cabins here have twin beds. You can check this list later after this discussion." He then placed the paper on the table.

"To make things fun, we will make this a friendly competition. Each room assignment is a team and I want you to work with each other. You can check the list now."

After hearing the word 'COMPETITION', Nine's brain went overdrive on how to defeat Joong and ran towards the table.

His face went pale immediately after seeing his room assignment.

'You have got to be kidding me!' Nine was fuming.

"Well hello, roomie." 

Nine was pretty much startled hearing the voice and immediately turned.

Joong was smiling at him. Irritated, he then turned to the facilitator and started to speak

"Sir Noel, I-"

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" The facilitator asked

"I'm Nine sir, I just want to-" Nine was cut off by the facilitator.

"Oh yeah, my personal rule: NO COMPLAINTS"

The facilitator then smiled then said:

"Okay kids, go to your rooms, we'll have an activity this afternoon. Rest while you can."

Nine, mouth agape, was starting to get dizzy.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS HELL?!'