*Make Me*

"What was that about?" Nine berated Joong in their cabin. "My god, how can I talk to Joss in the future without people looking at us!"

"You actually like that asshole?"

"What is not to like? What is wrong with you?"

"I just got you back..."

"Wait, is this a stupid crush? The man who claims that I can't beat him has a stupid crush on me?"

"I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!"

Nine was getting frustrated with the conversation that his tongue got the best of him. "I know you kissed me the other day."

Joong sat frozen on his bed. 'He knows? He fucking pretended to be sleeping?'

"So I know you have a stupid crush on me." Nine continued.

"It's... it's... not stupid." Joong was blushing so hard, he could have been mistaken as Rudolf's shiny nose.

"You said it yourself, I'm your best friend. Best friends don't have crushes on each other."

"Okay, you admitted we're bestfriends."

"Whatever" Nine dismissed him right away "besides, I like Joss. And I don't like you like that."

No, Joong will not sit down on this. Now that Nine knows how he feels, he's not going to back down. "Are you sure?"

"Very much."

"Let's see about that then."

"Do you really think that you can make me like you?" Nine had to laugh. This conversation is getting out of hand.

"Watch me." Joong said with confidence. Nine noticed how Joong's posture changed to his debate stance. He knows that once Joong enters this mode, there is no going back.

"Make me." Nine didn't know where that came from. He just felt that he wants to challenge Joong's resolve.

Maybe, finally, he can beat Joong on something.