*Rivals*

"We're still rivals." Nine said to Joong on their way to breakfast.

"As long as you're not mad at me anymore, I'm okay with rivals." Joong said while wheeling Nine.

When they reached the pantry, Nine felt uncomfortable. Some girls were rolling their eyes, some were giggling while some were murmuring.

"I'll get us food, wait for me here." Joong told him.

Joong beamed to the concessionaire and left Nine.

"So how's the leg?"

Nine's heart skipped a beat. He knows that voice well enough after all that drama last night. He doesn't need to look at the person talking behind him.

"It's better now Joss, thank you for asking." He looked at Joss and smiled.

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night, and I was thinking if I can join you here?"

"Uhhh..." before Nine can answer, Joss sat beside him and started eating. Now, Nine noticed that the dining hall has become suspiciously quiet. When he tried to look around, people were either talking about them or talking photos with their phones.

"I think you should join your teammate, don't you think?" Joong said while sitting on the other side of Nine.

"He's still asleep so I think it's okay if I join another table." Joss said with a smirk.

"I think it's okay to join another table" Joong parroted Joss while making a face, obviously trying to annoy the other boy.

"Come on guys, what are you, 12?" Nine said.

Joss just smiled at Nine and said "Eat up, you need to recover"

"Joss, remember the number of times I was able to steal a ball from you on court?" Joong looked Joss in the eye.

"Try me this time. I might be your court rival but this is real life." Joss just gave Joong a big ass smile and continued to eat.