*HELLo Roomie*

Nine turned his attention back to Joong

"At least you got 'HELL' right"

Joong just smirked at him and immediately took his bag. Nine immediately tried to get his bag back.

"Remember, your roommate is your teammate. Work together, help and take care of each other! Good luck kids!" The facilitator shouted.

"You heard him, roomie. Give it up."

Joong fought for the bag and immediately made a dash to their cabin.

-----

"I'm taking the bed on the right, just look at the view from this window!" said Joong.

"No, I am taking the bed." Nine immediately plopped in the bed.

"Or we can share the bed?" said Joong who also plopped in the bed beside Nine.

"Can you not?!" Nine was trying to push Joong out of the bed.

"I called dibs first right, so you get off" and started to fight Nine for the bed.

The light pushing started to become a mini wrestling match.

"Mine!" 

"Mine!"

Nine then realized that Joong has pinned him down and was already on top of him. In a second, everything seemed to slow down. He can only stare at Joong's face and it seemed that Joong was staring at his soul.

He then heard Joong say in the softest tone while looking at him in the eye "Mine."

He became awfully aware of how close their faces were. He started to feel hot. He pushed Joong off of him.

"No this is mine." He said then turned his back to Joong.

"Don't worry, I'll get back what is mine." 

After Joong said it, shivers ran down Nine's spine. He's not sure what it was about but it was not a threat, it was a promise.