*Great Wall of Nine*

Joong led Nine to the dining area. He was still holding the other boy's hand.

"Let go, people will talk." Nine whispered to Joong.

"They already are, let them."

The truth is, holding Joong's hand gave Nine a sense of pride that he didn't know existed. Like what he said, the people started talking when they saw them enter.

"Looks like a big mosquito got your neck good, Nine." Phoom told him from behind.

Nine's eyes widened. Did this idiot just gave me a kiss mark? Nine immediately pulled out his phone to look at the camera. 'Holy shit' he thought. It's as big as a quarter. He immediately dragged Joong outside of the hall.

"The fuck is this?" He immediately asked Joong, he just got a sheepish smile. "Oh my god Joong, people will see."

"I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away." he then gave Nine a quick peck on the lips.

"Archen, I swear to god."

"Your undying love?"

"We aren't even dating yet."

"We can skip that part."

"Come here" Joong drew him to a hug "I know we agreed to not rush things, but can you allow me to be at least a bit more showy?" Joong gave him those puppy dog eyes.

"Get me food, we'll talk after eating." Nine then proceeded to take a seat with their classmates.

Joong proceeded to get the food when he bumped in to Chimon "oh hey, sorry about earlier" he apologized.

"It's okay. It seems that things are going well with you and Kornchid huh?"

"Well, yeah..." Joong smiled shyly. He then threw his arms over the boy's shoulder and drew him closer so he can whisper "we kissed" Chimon's eyes widened like saucers. "WHAT?!" the boy exclaimed. Joong just gave him a smug look, feeling proud of himself.

-----

Nine was trying to look for Joong, he hasn't eaten much earlier that day and he is famished. When he finaly spots him, he saw that his arms were around Chimon. Nine saw red. He immediately stood and walked as fast as he could towards the two.

When he reached the back of the 2 boys, he crossed his arms and tapped his good foot as loud as he could.

The 2 boys turned around to see Nine waiting to pounce.

"Hey Chimon, do you see this?" Nine was pointing to the kiss mark "he just gave me this a few minutes ago, so back off!"