Chapter 1

This is Savannah.....

Phantom Menace

Myra's POV"I hate being a slave! It's like we're being doing this forever!" I groaned

Myra's POV
"I hate being a slave! It's like we're being doing this forever!" I groaned.

"I agree with you." Anakin said.

"Enough talking! Get back to work!" Our boss, Watto said to us. I hate him!

"Ok." We both said.

After work, we race him home and once again, it's a tie. My mom, Savannah and I have been living with Anakin and his mother, Shmi, ever since we were born.

"Hello, kids. Are you ready for dinner?" Mommy kiss me and Anakin.

"Yeah, straving!" We tan to the table and eat.

The Next Day....

Terri's POV
"We needed parts for this ship." Summer returns inside and told us.

"Yeah! This is great!" I cried, sarcastically.

"Did I hear sarcasm?" Obi-Wan smirked and I roll my eyes.

"Yes. And what are you gonna do about it?" I raise my eyebrow as I ask.

"Make it up by kissing!" Omar smirked as Padmé giggled.

"I'm not kissing that." I said as I got up.

"I couldn't agree with you more." Obi-Wan said as he follows me.

"Guys, don't start. Let's go. I know someone unfortunately. Well, Cecilia knows someone." Summer said.

"And who will that be?" Qui-Gon asks her.

"Watto." Summer cringed.

"Do you or Cecilia know this place?" I asked.

"Yes. She brought me here years ago while looking for spare parts for our ship. Come on." Summer leaves and we all follow her until we reach the place.

"Is it a great idea to bring you two along?" I asked Omar.

"We're curious about this place." Omar said, stating he and Padmé, aka 'the Queen and I are curious about this place.' Since he's the Senator and Padmé's the Queen and are both being hunted down by the Trade Federation. While Sabé and Luis are disguised to look like them and are back on the ship.

"Fine. Just...stay close to me." I sighed before we went the first shop we see.

"Hey, Watto!" Watto jumps at the base of Summer's voice.