Chapter 12

Terri's POV
I groaned as I woke up. Damn that Dooku! At least my baby is safe and sound. Then, I look around and we were dangling inside an elevator shaft. I was on Ashoka while Obi-Wan is on Lex. And Dooku was on Myra. What the hell?

"Welcome back, Master." Ashoka noticed me moving around.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"What's that noise?" Lex asked.

I look up and it was the elevator moving towards us.

"The elevator. R2 stop the elevator." Anakin spoke into the com link.

"No time for that. Jump." I said as I jump off of Ashoka and was falling. Everyone else did too as the Chancellor and Dooku cling onto Anakin and Myra tightly. We took out our grappling hooks and lassoed into the next doors. The hooks grabbed onto something, allowing us to swing into the hallway safely and pretty much alive. We sprint down the hallway until the ray shields appeared and surrounded us.

"Ray shields." Lex muttered.

"Wait a minute-how did this happen? We're smarter than this." Obi-Wan complained.

"Apparently not. I say patience." Anakin hummed.

"Patience. That's your plan, really?!" I groaned in annoyance.

"Yes. Don't worry, R2 will be here in a few minutes and then, he will release us from ray shields-" Ashoka was taking but was cut off when R2 comes rolling and crashing against the wall. Damn. Then, a hundred droids showed up.

"So, who has a plan B?" I asked.

They handcuffed us and took us where General Grievous was waiting for us.

"Ah, the Negotiator, General Kenobi and his pet, General Walder. We've been waiting for you." He was satisfied about seeing us being captured. "Shithead." I muttered under my breath.

"Count Dooku. Are you alright?" He asks Dooku.

"I'm quite alright, General." Dooku said as he sat in a chair. Probably tired.

"Well, that wasn't much of a rescue." He scoffs as he takes our lightsabers from a droid.

"And Anakin Skywalker...I was expecting someone with your reputation to be.... older." General Grievous smirks under his mask.

"General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected." He snaps back as Myra smirks as Lex and Ashoka both snickered.

"Jedi scum." He snarled before turning his attention to Myra, Lex, and Ashoka.

"Who are they supposed to be?" He asks as Myra rolls her eyes.

"Myra Williams. And those two are Padawans, Ashoka Tano and Lex Wayne." Myra scoffs.

"Are you too pretty to be a Jedi Knight?" Grievous asked Myra.

"Are you too ugly to be a General?" Myra scoffs as I laughed. Anakin smirks at her.

"Jedi bitch." He snaps.

"Asshole!" Myra yelled.

"Give us back our lightsabers so we can make that face of yours even uglier." Lex snarled.