Chapter 6

Myra's POV
While everyone is going on a boat ride, I remain inside and lay down for a while on a bed. Just wanting to be alone.

"We're going out on a balcony for a while." Padmé said as she and Omar went out.

"You've been so quiet, Myra. Why?" Anakin asked.

I puffed as I look at the ceiling.

"Myra, c'mon you can tell me anything, you know that, right?"

"I know. It's just I haven't been thinking straight lately." I spoke.

"Why?"

"Hell, I don't know."

I look at him in the eyes and he did the same.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, Myra?" Anakin asks.

"Too many times you have." I giggled as I look down. "So, wanna go down to the shores?" I asked with a smirk.

"No, I don't like sand. It's rough, coarse, and it gets everywhere, Myra. Not here... in here, everything's soft....and smooth." He said before caressing my leg.

Anakin lifted my chin up to make me look at him. We lean in and kiss. I place my hands on his neck to deepen the kiss.

"Hey, stupid! Back off! It's dangerous!" My subconscious was telling me. Then, I pull away from him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" I panted.

"Don't be, Myra." Anakin said, stroking my cheek.

I walked away and touched my lips while my subconscious is nagging me.

"You screwed up big time! You promise Terri not to give in to your feelings and you've broken that promise. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

I left the room and went outside for some air. I didn't Anakin as he calls my name. But I need to be alone.

The next day.......

I was eating with Padmé when she looks at me with a smirk on her face.

"I saw what you did the other day, Myra." She speaks and I spit out my drink.

"You did?!" I asked.

"Oh yes, Omar and I both did. But don't worry, your secret is safe with us. However, I would like to help." Padmé said.

"With what?"

"You and Ani, Of course. Say what, why don't you two go out on a picnic together in the Fields? Just you two." Padmé says.

"Are you sure you are cool with that? But what about your protection?" I asked.

"I have Omar and many other guards here, Myra." Padmé said, smiling.

"Okay. Thank you." I said.

"Great! Let me help you get dressed." She basically drags my arm and we went to her room.

Time skip.....

We were sitting on a blanket that Padmé has packed for us while I'm wearing this blue dress. The scenery is really beautiful.

 The scenery is really beautiful