Epliogue

Five years later.....

Myra's POV
"Mommy! When is daddy coming home?!" Luke cried as we waited for Ani to get home after another mission.

"Soon, baby boy. He'll come home real soon." I said.

Leia and Angela both came out running after they did each other's hair with Sophia.

"Like our new hairstyle?" Leia and Angela both asked.

"It is beautiful." I smiled as I kiss their cheeks.

"Can we spend the night with Rosie and Sophia?" Leia asked.

Sophia, Rosie, Angela, and Leia have all been close since they were born.

"Yes." I said.

"H-hi, Rosie." Luke was blushing when he saw Rosie.

"Hi, Luke." Rosie was blushing too.

Aww, I can sense Luke and Rosie like each other and I can hope they will be together in the future.

"Daddy's home!" Angela runs towards Ani and he hugs her.

"Hello, baby girl." He kiss Angela before he kissed Leia and Luke.

"Where's my girl?" Ani was looking at me and I kissed him.

"Hey, Jinn!" Luke greets his best friend.

"Hey, I'm with Zion. Wanna hang out?" Jinn asked.

"Can I?" Luke asks.

"Sure." Anakin said and the boys went out and left with Omar. The girls were taken by Padmé. So, it was just the two of us.

"So, we're all alone." Anakin smirks and I was blushing.

"I know."

He starts chasing me until we ran into our bedroom. Let's say the galaxy wasn't peaceful that night.

Meanwhile.....

Unknown POV
"Alright, new troopers. We will start this journey by building Death Star and then, attacking the temple." I ordered my men.

"Yes, My lord!" They all shouted.

"Just because Sidious is dead, doesn't mean the war is over. The new war has begun. As I'm the new Sith Lord, Darth Vader!" I shouted.

"Yes, sir!" They all begin working on the Death Star.

"So, no more Diablo." My second in command, Wagner said.

"Yes, he's dead. I'm now Darth Vader. And I will have Terri and her children real soon." I smirked as I looked at Terri's picture.

I will have her. And will by killing Obi-Wan Kenobi.

This is Diablo