Chapter 3

Terri's POV
The next day, they held a funeral for my parents. Everyone was stunned that they have been married and I was their daughter. But that didn't stop me.

"Obi-Wan?" Anakin asked.

"Yes, Anakin?" Obi-Wan asks him.

"Will me and Myra be training together?" Anakin asked.

"Ani, Terri will be training me." Myra said.

"The council has granted us to train you two. You guys will become Jedi's. We promised you." I told them.

"Don't worry, Ani. We will see each other again in 10 years. I promise nothing bad will happen to me." Myra said.

"Myra, I want to give you something." Anakin said.

"What?" Myra asked.

Anakin reaches out and hand Myra a necklace.

"I made it for you. It is supposed to bring you good fortune." Anakin said and Myra was blushing.

"Thank you, Ani! I love it!" Myra and Anakin hug each other. "Here. I made this heart of robot. I grabbed it before we left home. It's now yours." She hands him some sort of heart shaped device and they hugged again.

I could tell those two will be together...I just had a feeling.....

Later.....

I couldn't sleep because everything that has been happening. Luckily, the council gave us two weeks to recover before we were trained the duo.

"Can't sleep?" Obi-Wan asks me.

"Nope. Just so conflicted." I said.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No, I'm good. I think I know everything but there's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I...I love you!" He was stunned.

"You love me?"

"Yes. And I know it's against the Code. But I can't help it."

"Terri, it's okay. I love you too." And that's how our kiss happened. We hadn't kissed in over five years because of a little incident that almost gotten us in trouble.

"I think we should go to bed." I said but he grabbed my arm.

"Terri...before we leave and train those two, I want to marry you."

"Marry me?"

"Yes."

"Yes! I'll marry you!" I kiss him again.

"Get married in Naboo!" Padmé and Omar were there. The hell?!

"Were you listening?!" I asked.

"Yup! Our ship has sailed." Omar smirked.

We rolled our eyes and went to bed.

The next day...we were married. Padmé, Omar, Jar Jar, R2 were there. Myra and Anakin were still asleep. Obi-Wan wore his Jedi uniform while I wore my mother's wedding dress. It's crazy that we're following their footsteps and breaking the Code. But we don't care. We love each other and that's all it matters. It was the best day ever. After that, we all went our separate ways.

Terri's Wedding Dress(was Summer's dress)

Terri and Obi-Wan's rings