Honey, Honey

I'm sorry to announce that we are almost reaching the end of the story. I hope this chapter turns out the way I expected, the end is a bit sloppy but I was a little tired. Enjoy!!!

The party, Andy called his daughter Dominik to check on them. She said Marivi was really ashamed of what she did. Andy and Cher of course accepted her apology. Dominik told his they were going with their mother back to L.A to pack. Marivi agreed for him to have that house, she would take their other residency in New York. It was great news for Andy, it would be close to Cher until the media circus passed and they could figure out their next move. Andy informed them that he was gonna stay at Cher's so they could spend time together. Pauly was gonna sleep two doors down from Cher's room so she wouldn't hear anything. Andy and Cher went up to her room, when the door was closed he picked and up bridal style.

She laughed in his arms "aren't you getting a little bit ahead of yourself?"

Andy chuckled "Maybe, but who cares?"

Cher smirked and kissed him "I don't care" she moaned and kissed him again "I don't care, just take to the bed" withought breaking the kiss, Andy walked her to the bed.

Andy kissed Cher's chest once he was on top of her, her audible moans pleased Andy. They quickly undressed each other, staying in their underwear. Though Cher wasted no time and took off his boxers, Andy traveled down to her thighs showering her with wet kisses. Throwing away her g string, Andy slowly caressed her intimacy making her tremble. Cher was on cloud nine, Andy settled himself between her legs, sucking on her neck and entered her smoothly. Cher panted as Andy rocked with her, both in sync. They soon reached their climax, the first of many that night. Later, they slowed down, Andy moved to lie down beside Cher. She got into his embrace, resting her head on his chest.

Andy kissed her on the head "We did it, it's out now" he said

"Yes it is, I feel bad about Marivi though. The way I spoke to her in front of everyone, that was not how I imagined our relationship being revealed. I feel sorry for your daughters and son as well" Cher said

"Don't worry about it, Marivi didn't behave in the best way. She got what she deserved, that part they understand" Andy said, she sighed "Besides, you had to claim and defend what's yours" he teased

Cher looked up at him and playfully slapped his chest "Andy!!" She scolded then giggled

Andy smiled and caressed Cher's face "I am yours, always and forever my angel"

Cher held his hand "I know, and I am yours always and forever too" she said before leaning in to kiss him then gave him a sad smile when they broke apart.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned

"You know we have to be apart again right? By now your divorce has probably reached America already and I can't be seen with you yet until it all goes away. Plus, I have to talk to Chaz and Elijah they don't know yet and I'm scared of how they will react. To top it off, I have a ton of work, the Kennedy Center Honors is in December and-" Cher rambled but was interrupted

Andy held her in a tight hug "Hey relax, this time it won't be as long until we are reunited again. I have faith that your boys will be ok with you and me. And we will be really careful so we don't attract too much attention. When we do, we will face it together" Andy took her hand and looked at the promise ring in her finger "I will always love you and will always be with you, no matter the distance, just like I promised" they kissed again then drifted off to sleep.

Andy had to go home to L.A first to get settled but Cher had to do two more interviews before taking off to Malibu. The news about Andy Garcia's divorce was everywhere. He had given as much information as he could so had nothing to say. Of course, Andy wasn't going to compromise Cher so as much as the paparazzi bothered him, he would not talk. Why the cameras were on his tail was a little disconcerting, apparently they had caught Marivi leaving the after party crying, she called him a cheater and ran off. She had apologized to him for that but it was still creating a mess.