Second meeting (Cybertronian)

You were on one of your Sunday evening walks near your house. After a few minutes you saw two giant robots who looked exactly alike, so you hid. Unfortunately they saw you and managed to capture you.

"Well, look what I caught." One of the robots said.

"Lord Megatron will want to see her." The other robot said.

"Let the human go!" You heard a feminine voice say angrily.

"Who cares what you think, you're just a femme." The robot who was holding you said.

In one swift movement Arcee transformed her servos into blasters and killed one Vehicon before she tackled the other one. You fell onto the ground after the Vehicon was tackled to the ground, thankfully you only ended up with a few small scratches and bruises.

"Say that again!" Arcee seethed.

"Ha, you're just a weak, little fem-" The Vehicon said before Arcee shot him.

"Are you alright?" Arcee asked you after she got off of the Vehicon.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." You said as you stood up.

"That's good, but now that you know that I exist you'll need to meet Optimus." Arcee told you.

"Who's Optimus? And who are you?" You asked her.

"Optimus is the leader of the Autobots. And you can call me Arcee."
She said seriously.

"O-okay, but can we do it tomorrow since I don't have school?" You asked her nervously.

"I suppose." Arcee said before she transformed.

"Wait? You're Sadie?!" You asked when you recognized her.

"Yes, kind of. Sadie is what I call my holoform." Arcee said as she activated her holoform.

"Woah, this is....crazy." You said as you got onto Arcee.

"Things get crazier." Arcee said as she drove you home.