Your time with the Decepticons

When Knockout said that he and Breakdown were going to have 'fun' with you your heart began racing because you thought that they were going to rape you. But instead of raping you they had you put on a ton of different clothes on that they had secretly brought to the Nemesis. They also had you tell them about various other human items. Knockout of course would still continue to flirt with you, espassily when he had you try on some red lingerie. Today however you were just telling them about a few of the human things that they had in a box.

"So, what's this?" Breakdown asked you as he pointed to a pencil.

"That's a pencil, you can use it to write on paper." You said as you held the pencil for a minute.

"And what's that?" Knockout asked you as he pointed to a VHS player.

"That's a VHS player, you can play movies on VHS tapes in them." You said with a smile.

"And what's this?" Breakdown asked you as he pointed to a box of tampons.

"T-that's a box of tampons. And I am not explaining what they're for." You said as you blushed.

"You're cute when you blush." Knockout said seductively.

"I think that I need to go eat something." You said as you tried to not blush.