You get turned into a baby

One day while you were at the Autobot base, minding your own buisness, Smokescreen decided to prank everyone by turning you into a baby and pretend that he 'found' you at their doorstep. Unfortunately when he turned you into a baby your clothes were way to big for you and he didn't know what to do. He got even more nervous when you started crying loudly.

"What is going on in here?" Ratchet asked as he walked towards Smokescreen with a wrench.

"I...uh...I can explain!" Smokescreen said as he put the relic down.

"You should not be playing with that relic! It is NOT a toy!" Ratchet said angrily as he chased Smokescreen away.

Meanwhile Bumblebee, Arcee and Bulkhead arrived back at the Autobot base with Jack, Miko and Raf. When the kids got to the human area and their guardians transformed they heard you crying. Within a few minutes of hearing your cries Arcee's carrier protocols came online and she rushed over to the human area, activated her holoform and carefully picked you up. You soon stopped crying as soon as she picked you up.

"Arcee, we need to turn Y/n back to normal. Ratchet said as he walked over to the human area.

"No, she's fine like this." Arcee said as she slowly rocked you in her arms.

Everyone's jaws dropped after she said that. Arcee, one of the Autobot's warriors, was starting to go soft as soon as you turned into a baby.

"Arcee, you need to let Ratchet turn
Y/n back to normal, it is what she would want." Optimus said.

"Fine." Arcee huffed as she let Ratchet turn you back to normal.

Once you were back to normal everyone hurried up and covered their optics and eyes as you got redressed. Arcee decided to take you home since you were mad at Smokescreen and embarrassed that you had to redress yourself since your normal clothes were too big for you when you had been turned into a baby.