When she's sad

When you got to the Autobot base you didn't see Arcee. You saw Jack in the human area with Miko and Raf, so you knew that she was somewhere.

"Hey Optimus, where's Arcee?" You asked Optimus as he walked past you.

"She is in her berthroom." Optimus said before he continued to walk over to where Bumblebee was.

You walked down the hall you were worried about Arcee. As you got closer to her berthroom you saw that the door was cracked open and you heard crying. When you peeked in you saw her curled up on the floor while quietly crying.

"Are you okay Arcee?" You quietly asked as you walked towards her.

"I'm fine." She said bitterly.

"Did I do something wrong?" You asked her nervously.

"No, it was Starscream." She said as she looked at you.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did he do?" You then asked her.

"One year ago today h-he..... He offlined m-my sparkmate." Arcee said before she started crying again.

"I-I'm sorry to hear that, that's terrible." You said sadly.

"I just wish that he had called for backup." Arcee said as she tried not to cry in front of you.

"Is there anything that you need?" You asked her.

"Not really, but it would be nice to have someone to just talk to." She said.

For the rest of the afternoon Arcee told you how she met Cliffjumper and some of the adventures that they had been on. She also told you how he asked her to be his sparkmate.