Christmas

It was Christmas eve and your parents had thankfully gone to the old folks home to take homemade bread to the people who lived there, which meant that you could go to the Autobot base. You, Jack, Miko and Raf had convinced the Autobots to use their holoforms to go Christmas caroling. You all had a lot of fun, even June came along. That's when you and Miko noticed that Optimus and June would look at each other. When you all got back you and Miko went to go get something.

"Here, I got the mistletoe." You said as you handed Miko the mistletoe."

"This is going to be awesome." Miko said as she tied the mistletoe to a piece of string that was attached to a stick.

When you and Miko got to the human area you both saw Wheeljack sitting next to Ratchet and June sitting next to Optimus. Miko then held the mistletoe above Ratchet and Wheeljack.

"What are you doing Miko?" Ratchet asked her.

"That's mistletoe, Doc. And since we're sitting under it we have to kiss." Wheeljack told Ratchet.

"Oh no, I am not participating in that foolish holiday tradi-!" Ratchet said as Wheeljack pulled him in for a kiss.

"Okay, now Optimus and June." You whispered to Miko.

As Miko snuck over to Optimus and June you decided to sit next to Arcee. You had a big smile when you saw that Miko had gotten Optimus to kiss June. You tried not to laugh at Jack's reaction to Optimus kissing his mom. A few minutes later you felt something bump your head.

"Miko!" You said in shock when you saw the mistletoe.

"Come on Y/n, just do it." Miko said.

"Fine." You said as you kissed Arcee on her cheek.

"That's it?!" Miko asked you, hoping that you would have kissed Arcee on her lips.

"Yes, that's it." You said seriously.

Miko then held the mistletoe over Bumblebee and Smokescreen, you were a little surprised that they kissed each other. About an hour later everyone had to go home. When Smokescreen took you home he actually wished you a merry Christmas.