You meet the other Autobots

When you walked through the other side of the groundbridge with Arcee you felt a little sick. After a few moments however your eyes widened when you saw the Autobots. Arcee had told you about the Autobots and why they were on Earth. As a tall red and blue Autobot approached you and knelt down you could feel your heart pounding.

"Hello there, I am Optimus Prime." Optimus said, hoping that you wouldn't be frightened of him.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. Arcee told me about you." You said with a small smile.

"Another human?!" You heard the orange and white Autobot ask angrily.

"Ratchet, there is no need to be angered." Optimus said as he stood up.

"Fine." Ratchet said as he went back to the med bay.

As everyone came into the main room of the Autobot base they introduced themselves. Then you met Jack, Miko and Raf. You tried to answer all of Miko's questions as best you could, thankfully Bulkhead saved you and asked her to go dune bashing with him. You found out that each of the kids had guardians, and that Jack's guardian was Arcee. So Optimus made Smokescreen your guardian, much to your disappointment. Thankfully though you and Arcee planned to hang out while Jack was going on vacation with his mother.